• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Many thanks! Was wondering if it applied to RRL, mostly, but from the language it would seem not.

jakejake

Reaction score
Brooks Brothers Friends & Family 25% off May 4-May 9, 2011 code 04FRIEND

tellure

Reaction score
Bloomingdales has some pretty good sales going on now. In the shoe dept, it's 20% off if you buy 2 pairs, plus $25 off every $100 up to $400, PLUS $15 on every $100 on a gift card ("bmoney" which is only valid next week though).

They have some pretty good brands that rarely go on sale. I bought a pair of Officine Creative suede brogue boots that were pretty nice, and a pair of Fiorentini + Baker sneaker-boots. (The F+B Elf's in black suede were also in stock, and those things are never discounted).

The best discount is had spending only ~$400 though, as that's where the $25 off $100 caps out. I bought two pairs @$400+ so my discount averaged out to about 30%, plus the gift card. The maximum discount would be buying a pair of $300 shoes and another pair of $100 shoes, in which case you would get a 45% discount plus the bmoney.

In my case I got:
$475 Officine Creative brogue boot for $324 (32% off)
$425 Fiorentini+Baker sneaker boot for $296 (30% off)

Plus $90 on the bmoney card. Pretty decent deal for a major dept. store IMO!

Ends May 1st (tomorrow) if I'm reading the details right.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sipang
interview-magazine-jean-touitou-0.jpg

hahahaha

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
brooks brother only happening online or in store as well?

malaujai

Reaction score
is the brooks brother's sale happening in the Toronto location (or other international locations)? and if so, is there some printable coupon or something we'd have to bring into the store?

herzzreh

Reaction score
Anything left at APC sale? Worth making a trek from my wasteland of Staten Island?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by malaujai
is the brooks brother's sale happening in the Toronto location (or other international locations)? and if so, is there some printable coupon or something we'd have to bring into the store?

Pretty sure it will, at least in the bay/front location, not sure if BF is included but hoping it is as they have some nice stuff i've been eyeing.

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by herzzreh
Anything left at APC sale? Worth making a trek from my wasteland of Staten Island?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

st george over here what up brah

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads