• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Always enjoy your pics, jasonmarshall.

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
Simple, elegant and classic the way the suit, tie, hair and shoes work together. There's something in this photo that makes me come back to it and enjoy it once more.
Leaning-33.jpg

Hair? I get points for hair? That's awesome. You'd take 'em away quickly, though, if I ever unpixellated my face.
bounce2.gif

Thanks for the include, ace. And thanks for keeping the week-in-review concept alive.

Originally Posted by clarinetplayer
A regimen of exercise and running has made the suit too large. I've had it altered as far as it can go. Yesterday was the last wearing.
There's only one good reason to discard a great garment, cp, and that's it.

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Thanks to Threadbearer for the tie!
e27db000.jpg

You're very welcome, Spoo, and I know you'll wear it better than I ever could. But if you tie it that short again I'll take it away from you. Don't test me on this.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Threadbearer

You're very welcome, Spoo, and I know you'll wear it better than I ever could. But if you tie it that short again I'll take it away from you. Don't test me on this.

bu..bu....but you can see its precisely to the top of my belt line!
confused.gif

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to a dry wedding today. They should be illegal.

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These pics are from Friday, when cooler, drier air finally moved into the area.

Closeup-89.jpg

Leaning-34.jpg

And here's an experiment with seated poses, which seem to be all the rage these days:

seated-6.jpg

Tyrone MacStiophain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jasonmarshalljazz
222938_1998648206585_1254903586_2473218_3204838_n-1.jpg

THAT is why I'm studying this thread. That combo would never have occurred to me, but it looks fantastic. (Although I'd go with a different PS.) Nicely done. I'll go back to spectating now.

Chico2007

Reaction score
Went to a dry wedding today. They should be illegal.+1 Seriously...who does dry? Great looks..although empire waist...somebody should ban those too(unless prego).

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Why are you blanking out your face Lufty? I can see why you might preserve the privacy of your missus but there are scores of pictures of you on here and that shape is very distracting.

Digmenow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be closer to the upper 70's Saturday so I gave a different seersucker a run around the track. The light colors were worn in order to give foo a 'blank slate' to suggest some colors.
IMG_20110430_132414.jpg
IMG_20110430_131950.jpg
Then I threw on this tie (I know, no tie with OCBD) for a splash of color for the rest of my (coatless) day at work.
IMG_20110430_131734.jpg
IMG_20110430_131849.jpg

harry2quinn

Reaction score
Thrifted jacket, RL knit tie, Marinella PS, Levi jeans, AE shoes and belt, Jack Georges briefcase, RLPL gloves.
435b1f31.jpg
803d6466.jpg
dbc54a4f.jpg
cd585c66.jpg

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chico2007
+1 Seriously...who does dry? Great looks..although empire waist...somebody should ban those too(unless prego).
Recovering alcoholics.
confused.gif
I don't mind empire waist at all; I don't understand your displeasure.
Originally Posted by Ianiceman
Why are you blanking out your face Lufty? I can see why you might preserve the privacy of your missus but there are scores of pictures of you on here and that shape is very distracting.
Anyone who wants the pics of my face that badly can earn 'em. And I can always change the shape. To this, perhaps:

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SpooPoker, I know you've been asked before but, have you ever post a photo of your wardrobe here before. I'd be quite interested to see that if you have, it seem as though you have quite a bit of quality selection to work with.

Respectively.
-Sand

tshaw

Reaction score
SpooPoker;4421646 said:
bu..bu....but you can see its precisely to the top of my belt line!
confused.gif

And that's where it's supposed to be - TB, take a lesson____
fight[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics