• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ALEN003

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
wjk knit cap

wjk_cap2.jpg

wjk belt
Less wild looking than the previous one I posted-- more subdued coloration.

wjk_belt2.jpg

wjk_belt3.jpg

Hey, dumb question but where do you order your wjk pieces at?

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
DSC_0325.jpg
$12 at a thrift store **** the haters

Aren't crocs cheaper? Price isn't an excuse, you like ugly shoes and everytime you'll wear them you'll look like a dork. Oh and don't tell me it is just for comfort; you don't see me posting pajamas here or whatever.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Aren't crocs cheaper? Price isn't an excuse, you like ugly shoes and everytime you'll wear them you'll look like a dork. Oh and don't tell me it is just for comfort; you don't see me posting pajamas here or whatever.

Dude, where have you been? They're now selling NB kicks at some of the most influential stores in the world such as oki-ni! These are the MADE IN ENGLAND ones, not the ****** Chinese ones that they sell at Big 5. Do you not see the difference??! Talk to Jet, he'll set you straight.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

Kagemusha

Reaction score
LOL, I feel like Jet is encouraging this just to have laughs while other people look like idiots.
laugh.gif
XM-soles on CPs look ridiculously thin....... EDIT: These looks ridiculously tacky yet awesome
m576trl_xl.jpg

Guy Burgess

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SPK
^nice what are those?
They're by a New Zealand label called Salasai. They have a good website with all their collections on it.
Originally Posted by snake
That looks great. Love that shirt!
Thanks snake! I do too but I probably should have gone with a 46.
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
goth ninja looks so incongruent with that beautiful bright background
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
Needs more weather synergy
Originally Posted by aeglus
that's not goth ninja that's the opposite, swashbuckling pirate
haha sorry to quote all these but they made me laugh. I'll remember to grey wash all photos from now on/move back to a dreary country with rubbish light quality. I guess I can't complain that it's meant to be almost winter and we are getting some nice weather. Is it ok to go out in the sunshine if you're a swashbuckling pirate? I'm near the sea so that must count for something...
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
That is a nice view!
Yeah it really is. I overlook the harbour here and have a pretty amazing view, unfortunately I'm moving out this month.

Knisse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Thank you. Nicenicely, wow you buy a lot of clothing. Or you must spend most of your income on clothes and nice stuff
smile.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
If I lived in New Zealand with that kind of scenery to look at, I'd probably go gay and wear a lot of Saint James tops and cropped chinos and boat shoes. Really too nice looking. I look out my window and it's grey concrete and whorehouses. (0)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads