• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
slack tide, very nice, what kind of shoes are those? I'm guessing those are not Sebagos?

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agree with 123, colours are boring and it doesn't suit your body type, just looks kind of frumpy.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
slack tide, very nice, what kind of shoes are those? I'm guessing those are not Sebagos?

Thanks, the shoes are suede quoddys

yesssir

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid

They look like the brown suede and brick sole quoddys for south willard.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
Agree with 123, colours are boring and it doesn't suit your body type, just looks kind of frumpy.

Me too, the tee doesn't play nice with the jacket and I don't like where the jeans meet the shoes either.
That is a nice ******* jacket though.

0yYtZ.jpg

TOJ
Silent
Julian Red
Common Projects

Maybe I won't sell this jacket
confused.gif

Need to find a better spot that doesn't hide my legs
frown.gif

clark kent

Reaction score
i dig it melo, but as you said i'm sure a better location will benefit your fit pics tenfold. i'de keep the toj though, good colorway and the fit's perfect. makes me wish my varsity didnt have raglan sleeves
frown.gif

grit

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cacatfish
I like that shirt. Where did you get it? Ive been looking for a good source for some solid shirts.

The white one? I think it's H&M, amirite?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How come nobody mentioned hurhurs fit. Soo fuggin dope! Those dbss you picked up are great. Love the silohuette on those.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is this shirt too long for this jacket?

also noticed the shirt underneath the chambray throws off the color, changed it.

s6l9Fl.jpg

C852Jl.jpg

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by *wally*
buddy, the shirt is the least of your problems ppl will be distracted by the ill fitting jacket
yeah you're right way too long in the sleeves, probs can't get it tailored either. should probably retire this one.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by *wally*
sell it to one of the fatties on this forum

maybe that rice queen eason

I wonder what you're like in real life.

diamonds

Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads