• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
all that stuff has already been on sale for awhile, no???

edit: except now its final sale
redface.gif

isn't their sale stuff always final sale? I hate when stores do that... "oh since we reduced X item from 195 to 185 its no longer returnable."

I understand when places don't allow you to return an item if its 40%+ off retail, but not being able to return something because of a 5% discount is
ffffuuuu.gif

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I already picked up the size 44 Geller raws and that green bomber that everyone hates
inlove.gif
I asked for measurements on the jeans a week before the warehouse sale and when they got back to me I accidentally skipped over their email, but they held them for me THROUGH the in store sale and then sold them to me for the warehouse sale price. Sky is an awesome dude. Somebody buy that summer parka, its so sweet

Garbage Mouth

Reaction score
I stopped by. Waited about 30 minutes to get in after noon. No raw denim, only washed denim. For men, it was random slacks and colored denim, some blazer/sport coats, dress shirts. They had some jackets, couple of different sweaters. A few raincoat-type pieces from the Madras line. A few things were interesting, but it was really hectic. There was one full length mirror that people were pushing to get in front of. The prices seemed good too. All blazers were 100, sweaters were 50, t-shirts were 20. Don't remember the rest. In the end, I only picked up one thing. There was nothing there I was drooling over.

SPK

Reaction score
thanks man probably won't drop by thanks for saving me the trouble

jakejake

Reaction score
I'll follow this thread closely.. looks like majority of sample sales are in NYC.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol @ thinking there will be raw denim there

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
lol @ thinking there will be raw denim there

+1
laugh.gif
they don't even let stores discount the raw denim, so why the **** would they sell it a overstock/sample sale.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Garbage Mouth
I stopped by. Waited about 30 minutes to get in after noon. No raw denim, only washed denim. For men, it was random slacks and colored denim, some blazer/sport coats, dress shirts. They had some jackets, couple of different sweaters. A few raincoat-type pieces from the Madras line. A few things were interesting, but it was really hectic. There was one full length mirror that people were pushing to get in front of. The prices seemed good too. All blazers were 100, sweaters were 50, t-shirts were 20. Don't remember the rest. In the end, I only picked up one thing. There was nothing there I was drooling over.

I stopped by but the line was too long so went and did bottomless drink brunch at Coco Roco and got wasted. Worth it

jakejake

Reaction score
I've heard that RL has just sent out a private sale coupon 40 percent off all RL clothing.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jakejake
I've heard that RL has just sent out a private sale coupon 40 percent off all RL clothing.
40% off + 15% off with coupon MAY0511

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, please. Is there any in-store option? I'll be in NY next week and for once would be able to use it. Assuming it's good for more than 48hrs...

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49
Where's this supposed to work?
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
Yes, please. Is there any in-store option? I'll be in NY next week and for once would be able to use it. Assuming it's good for more than 48hrs...
IMGP4814.jpg
IMGP4815-1.jpg
IMGP4816-1.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics