• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grizz balling. That was a well played game.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This conversation made me think - do any of you ***** have any jersey collections? I myself actually have a few that I have just to have, I never wear them.

I have -
Kobe
Wade (home and away)
Lebron
Nash
CP3
Mourning (Heat and Georgetown)
Garnett (bought for me as a gag by my Celtic fan brother in law who knows how much I hate him)

I think I'll pick up a Durant jersey at some point as well

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
This conversation made me think - do any of you ***** have any jersey collections? I myself actually have a few that I have just to have, I never wear them. I have - Kobe Wade (home and away) Lebron Nash CP3 Mourning (Heat and Georgetown) Garnett (bought for me as a gag by my Celtic fan brother in law who knows how much I hate him) I think I'll pick up a Durant jersey at some point as well
-I had a bird jersey (signed in 88/89 when he was injured) - I lost that on a poker bet to my cousin. -I have a signed reggie lewis jersey (that one is my keeper, he was my favorite player and I'm a teen of the 90's) - unfortunately when I had it signed (it was in a mall) rick fox signed the front too
ffffuuuu.gif
-I had the aforementioned Kobe Jersey (I bought it on sale then remembered how much I ******* hate the lakers even how cool the retro blue throwback was) so it stayed in my closet until i had a chance to have it signed by him after a golden state game. mentioned before I gave that away as a b-day present. I have a 4 of redsox jerseys... but they are rendered useless on the account of me living in NYC. Damn... Zack Randolph... looking like a motivated Derrick Coleman out there tonight.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Spurs baby Spurs.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't stand the spurs and that mopey-ass looking Tim Duncan. Can you find anyone with LESS charisma?

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Can't stand the spurs and that mopey-ass looking Tim Duncan. Can you find anyone with LESS charisma?

And, being that this IS style forum, an NBA player with LESS style.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
With the Spurs out, will Steve be man enough to fulfill the bet.

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm sorry to see the spurs go. they had a great run, played basketball the way it was supposed to be played, and now they just looked old and tired. sic transit gloria roundball. hope we're not next.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexandcandy
i don't see how it's a punishment for you to have a kobe jersey. i'd say 90% of ppl outside of boston wouldn't mind having a kobe jersey

Originally Posted by HRoi
This conversation made me think - do any of you ***** have any jersey collections? I myself actually have a few that I have just to have, I never wear them.

I have -
Kobe
Wade (home and away)
Lebron
Nash
CP3
Mourning (Heat and Georgetown)
Garnett (bought for me as a gag by my Celtic fan brother in law who knows how much I hate him)

I think I'll pick up a Durant jersey at some point as well

Don't have any, but have a few retro team shirts. Blackhawks, SF Giants, Lakers (Pre Kobe)...Marquette (way old, when they still played football

Predictably- lots of classic rock. My 2 favorites are my Jimi and Floyd tie dyes

Originally Posted by Steve B.
How about this one?

http://www.buzzerbeatersports.com/kobr8authje.html

No way ANYONE ever mentioned Sports Authority...or going there to have a picture snapped...If someone down here tries on a Kobe jersey they need police protection, not a camera.

And if I'm going to be humiliated, especially after all the **** I've talked about Kobe, I should have a souvenir...Don't you think? C'mon- you guys prolly spend $30 on socks...

<<<< This better be an acceptable compromise. It'll stay up until or unless the Lakers lose. However I reserve the right to change the sig. There are 2 teams in the NBA I like less than the Lakers- Dallas and Boston.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I think that it is acceptable.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Maybe if the title underneath the name at least says "Kobe is the Best", then it'll be a good compromise along with the avy.
smile.gif

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just posting an updated bracket, on to the second round.
s0XMZ.png

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Maybe if the title underneath the name at least says "Kobe is the Best", then it'll be a good compromise along with the avy.
smile.gif

I think it should say "Kobe rapes the competition yet again."

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads