• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
35669_a_3.jpg

Picked these up in brown suede at the PS sample sale. They're dope. I grabbed a bunch of shirts in S before all the good ones disappeared, and kopped a belt, too. Might put a couple of the shirts up for sale in B&S over the weekend if I decide they're not working for me (if I do, they'll be the same price I got them for: $60, + shipping), so hit me up with a PM if you're interested.

Working Stiff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
Picked these up in brown suede at the PS sample sale. They're dope. I grabbed a bunch of shirts in S before all the good ones disappeared, and kopped a belt, too. Might put a couple of the shirts up for sale in B&S over the weekend if I decide they're not working for me (if I do, they'll be the same price I got them for: $60, + shipping), so hit me up with a PM if you're interested.

Florals?

Guy Burgess

Reaction score
The trousers.
5670735983_27f3f4f529_z.jpg
The shirt is new too but it's slightly tight in the chest so I think I'm going to have to sell it. It's so good too, sigh.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
goth ninja looks so incongruent with that beautiful bright background

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
Great shoes!... But i reckon i prefer the Rachel Comeys cooper over this... All thou they are very similar
smile.gif

Originally Posted by whatever123
kwoyeu: nice shoes.

Originally Posted by tonio028
Those shoes look fantastic, good pickup there. Post some fit pics when you get the chance. I really like that color.

thanks guys! will definitely post fits when they arrive (i ordered them from ps uk online store, funny how you can get a huge markup like $100-$200 simply by changing the currency to USD). i really like the shade of tan on this pair, i tried on the apc derby at the store yesterday, it's really sleek but the shade of tan is just too ... orangy for me. i'm hoping the ps is a lighter shade.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
new sasquatchfabrix eototo mohair sweater and nonnative socks (so ******* comfortable).
the nonnative student socks i kopped from ln-cc are the most comfortable pairs i own, the texture is just right and there's no dampness/odor at all at the end of a long day...

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's almost reaching ervell fairisle status. I'd be thinking of selling now;

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads