• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BB Friends and Family Sale 25% off... should I wait?

LukeM

Reaction score
Does this stack with the 15% corporate discount?

mic

Reaction score
Beg pardon, but what's the usual discount at the June sale? I am thinking of picking up a new suit.

polarcreamsoda

Reaction score
worth it to pick up their polos? they already offer then at 3 for 129, i wonder how much cheaper they can get.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CYstyle
No

Actually, they always say you can't stack, but people have mixed luck with their SAs. It's best to try. If one SA won't give it to you, try another.

stanwelks

Reaction score
How do you get on their mailing list to get these discounts? I just signed up on the website for some $10 off by registering. Does that put me on this list?

Liquidus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've noticed that they taken all the "2 for $XXX" discounts" off the website. That means the F&F sale will barely be better than buying with a 15% corporate discount combined with a "2 for $XXX" discount. Did they ever do this in previous sales?

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liquidus
I've noticed that they taken all the "2 for $XXX" discounts" off the website. That means the F&F sale will barely be better than buying with a 15% corporate discount combined with a "2 for $XXX" discount. Did they ever do this in previous sales?

I don't think they do this for their dress shirts but I do remember them doing this for polos and pants from time to time.

Wolfador

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liquidus

I noticed that too. I was going to get some pants that were regular $94 each but two for $129. I guess I will just get 1 pair since I need them for next weekend.

ArsenalDan

Reaction score
Noticed as well; somewhat thankful since it means I can just wait and buy my two suits instead of trying to deal with it during finals.

hst

Reaction score
Has the F&F event started? I don't see it on BB's website yet.

Liquidus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI, in some cases (like their gabardine pants) you would actually get a better price on combining the corporate discount with the "2 for $xxx" discount price during non-sales.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads