• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Yooxaddict73
The inside resembles the juvenile idea of 'stylish living'.
If I see another arc lamp with barcelona chair I am gonna hurl.
facepalm.gif

+1. In any expensive house around here (which is, sadly, just about any decent house), they're in plague proportions. It's like the owners got the chairs and lamps as part of a package deal, along with the new house or the renovation to the existing house...

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has posted this, but absolutely love the mixing of modern and vintage.
inlove.gif

Modern-Vintage-Drawer-Furniture-by-schubLaden_003.jpg

Modern-Vintage-Drawer-Furniture-by-schubLaden_002.jpg

Modern-Vintage-Drawer-Furniture-by-schubLaden_001.jpg

maris

Reaction score
Hey nice collection of furniture.Really impressive.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I quite like those.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I love when sofas have fabric that looks like it would make a nice suit or sport coat.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mordecai
Patricia Uruiola

Patricia-Urquiolas-Vieques-Tub.jpg

This is pretty damn cool, and quite attainable from a do-it-yourself perspective.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HORNS
This is pretty damn cool, and quite attainable from a do-it-yourself perspective.

If you look at that and just see a wash tub with some pieces of wood then yes, but a lot of subtle work and materials went into making that great. I don't think a DIY version would be close to as nice, but obviously that depends on your skills and access to the right machines, etc...

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mordecai
If you look at that and just see a wash tub with some pieces of wood then yes, but a lot of subtle work and materials went into making that great. I don't think a DIY version would be close to as nice, but obviously that depends on your skills and access to the right machines, etc...
It also has a porcelain veneer. /imagewis

Yo-han

Reaction score
Urquiola. Don't make her sound like a glorified european urinal. Very productive and made some nice stuff but VERY hit and miss imo. Bouroullec is where it's at if we're talking a couple of years old overhyped design stars.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads