• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stever

Reaction score
britishPassport_1428266c.jpg

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I had those grey Cloaks too, forgot about that. They were awesome

I miss mine so much
frown.gif

16-Ton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
wjk "extra heavy jersey" hooded parka

I always liked this particular model but held off since paying so much for a hoodie seemed crazy. But nicelynice claimed the fabric quality was on the level of MA+ so I'm giving it a chance. Dude, you'd better be right! (I still haven't received it yet).

wjk_hoodie1.jpg

wjk_hoodie2.jpg

wjk_hoodie3.jpg

Very cool.

Ascent

Reaction score
Didn't the guy behind WJK work under MA at Carpe diem for some time?

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He left wjk and has his own line (Jun Hashimoto) now.

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
my new ferragamos. my new favorite shoe brand

DSCN1004.jpg

DSCN1001.jpg

It's called Fantino I believe. I bought the same pair from bloomingdales and then returned it.
Everytime I walk I can head a strange whoosh sound from the toe..

kwoyeu

Reaction score
sdxc-g009-wsh-t2-detaila-62376.jpg

sdxc-g009-wsh-t2-62379.jpg

want the mr.hare version so bad, but my size is sold out everywhere except with insane markups...

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
The Cloak store used to be where the Acne store is now. Its an old bag.
That's what I assumed at first too. But since when does the phone # of an old tenant get transferred to the new one? Is this a common telco practice in NYC? It would never happen where I live.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
That's what I assumed at first too. But since when does the phone # of an old tenant get transferred to the new one? Is this a common telco practice in NYC? It would never happen where I live.

I dunno, they probably are just renting and the owner has kept the same land line phone in there all these years.

Knisse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
http:
[IMG]http://static.paulsmith.co.uk/images/originals/sdxc-g009-wsh-t2-62379.jpg
want the [URdsf://wfds.co.uk/Fela.html"]mr.hare[/url] version so bad, but my size is sold out everywhere except with insane markups...

Great shoes!... But i reckon i prefer the Rachel Comeys cooper over this... All thou they are very similar
smile.gif

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
kwoyeu: nice shoes. new sasquatchfabrix eototo mohair sweater and nonnative socks (so ******* comfortable).
DSCN1023.jpg
DSCN1021.jpg

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
andrewgreg: yup, those are the fantino's. i bought that style because i need an all weather shoe that i wont feel so bad getting wet and what not. i sized down on mine and they fit fantastic. my sister got them for me using her discount so they were cheapo!

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
sdxc-g009-wsh-t2-detaila-62376.jpg

sdxc-g009-wsh-t2-62379.jpg

Those shoes look fantastic, good pickup there. Post some fit pics when you get the chance. I really like that color.

Originally Posted by Knisse
Great shoes!... But i reckon i prefer the Rachel Comeys cooper over this... All thou they are very similar
smile.gif

I love me some Comey's too and they do look similar, but quality on PS trumps RC on shoes, no question. I would think the leather on the PS is a lot nicer and more buttery.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
I dunno, they probably are just renting and the owner has kept the same land line phone in there all these years.

Aren't 212 numbers difficult to come by? There was an episode of Seinfeld about it.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, it's true. 347 is the new 646, which once upon a time was the new 212.

Originally Posted by PaulYAY
Aren't 212 numbers difficult to come by? There was an episode of Seinfeld about it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads