• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
It's weird that people will blast the smallest embroidered logo and yet praise that abominable "N"

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vthustle
jet, did you ever do anything with those jil tanks you had mentioned a while ago?

Not yet mang, you will be first to know.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
recommend a cheap comfy sneaker then
Looks like you have the same fashion criteria as my dad. Comfort is king! Loose fitting jeans that have been washed 1000 times, loose fitting fleece jacket, and comfy sneakers. Yum!

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
recommend a cheap comfy sneaker then
those velco joints the old people wear from payless seem pretty comfy

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I hate newbalance as fashion whatever the **** but they're comfy sneakers and not flashy so they seem like something that'd fit in with teger's wardrobe.

don't you still have some gats though? my blue gats are pretty comfy

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
It's weird that people will blast the smallest embroidered logo and yet praise that abominable "N"

Would you buy a hybrid car without an emblem on the rear proclaiming it's a hybrid?

Would you buy a BMW that lacked a BMW logo?

NB is no different. The giant "N" is a large part of the appeal. I believe you will find that most people enamored with NB are also lovers of cult-like brand names such as Apple, BMW, and Subaru.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Would you buy a hybrid car without an emblem on the rear proclaiming it's a hybrid?
Yes! But I really wouldn't buy any Hybrid cars but if I have to, yes I would.
Originally Posted by BB1
I actually try to debadge all my cars if I can.

GlenCoe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nomad
this is the trove jp online store, dont see any eu/na stockists though. pieces look great, and construction appears to match up. stuffed vest is fw10- beautiful!
nUNFe.jpg
xLPOf.jpg
UOKNa.jpg
GuAwr.jpg
ZDyR2.jpg
uvhLg.jpg

I was looking at the anorak a while ago but they only make it in 3 different sizes and all of them are sold out. Trove looks cool but I'm somehow not sure about the quality.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I hate newbalance as fashion whatever the **** but they're comfy sneakers and not flashy so they seem like something that'd fit in with teger's wardrobe. don't you still have some gats though? my blue gats are pretty comfy
those nb's need to be burned right away.

Leonard Leroy

Reaction score
I don't buy clothes a lot, so I get excited when I buy a new piece. It's like getting a new dog, or adopting or a new child, introducing someone to the family.

This is in regards to a Thom Browne White Oxford Button Down.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1

NB is no different. The giant "N" is a large part of the appeal. I believe you will find that most people enamored with NB are also lovers of cult-like brand names such as Apple, BMW, and Subaru.

BB1 do you only like unpopular things? Can't something be good and popular? I say this as someone who likes alot of obscure things too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads