• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
he posted his test

obvious troll is obvious

vthustle

Reaction score
jet, did you ever do anything with those jil tanks you had mentioned a while ago?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are there any fashion / style blogs with legitimately good writing or are these concepts just not capable of co-existing?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
faust

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Zero. None. I don't know what the deal is, but I can't look at any of them because it feels like driving an ice pick into my ******* skull. Horrendous.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
i think im gonna buy some j crew new balances. thoughts on colors? im thinking green or maybe orange.. but probably green. black/orange isnt bad either

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I saw two people wearing NB's today. One was my uncle who, for all of his wonderful qualities, lacks even the slightest interest in clothing beyond a "I'll get arrested if I don't wear something outside" scope.

The other was this gangly old dude at the gym who paired his NB's with some calf-high army green socks, shorts that would have been outlawed even in circa 1970's NBA games, and a tucked in tee.

In short, this has and always will be what I envision NB's core clientele to be.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those leather Purcells you sold me two years ago are still hanging on, even though I've abused those things like they were the lead role in a Lifetime movie.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Teger just get some custom Dunks. Those Crew NB aren't that cheap for what they are. They fug too but the green is the best out of that poop basket

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
theyd probably end up costing me like $36 with a gift certificate i have incoming. i dont find purcells/chucks comfortable at all i've thought about doing some dunks. i just have a vision of green nbs, rolled chino shorts + my ugly required work tshirt (
ffffuuuu.gif
).

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wasn't too impressed with them when I was actually able to handle them. I think they look much better in pics than they actually are. Though Green > Navy > gray so def go with green

Thinking I might get some dunks for bumming concerts/**** for this summer. All grey suede with white sole yeaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads