• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

IST66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me.
nice.
they look better here than they do on the store site.

Cheers!
smile.gif

aon

Reaction score
Thanks Alan for my new Carminas (more pictures in the shoe Appreciation thread)

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spooker, how wide are those Drakes ties?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
They offer them in 7cm or 9cm. I went with 9, just because I cant do the skinny tie thing.

Also, those SouSous are a screaming deal for a unique PS at around US $12 each!!

NewConvert

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Box came!
biggrin.gif

Drakes tie
Sorleys socks
SouSou PS

Thanks Mark!!!!
DSC_0157.jpg

Love the hanks! Is the 5th hank down from the top the "grapevine" patterned square? What about the 3rd one down from the top. the one in blue. What pattern is on that one? Looks like clouds?

I was thinking of ordering some Sou Sou hanks from them but I never saw these ones!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewConvert
Love the hanks! Is the 5th hank down from the top the "grapevine" patterned square? What about the 3rd one down from the top. the one in blue. What pattern is on that one? Looks like clouds?

I was thinking of ordering some Sou Sou hanks from them but I never saw these ones!

Thanks - they are quite unusual, actually. I wore the white with the numbers today - and when I unfolded it from the factory package, they are rectangular, and the edges are raw, not rolled.

Mark, how do you suggest your clients to wear these? The size is a bit hard for a "puff n stuff", but good for a TV fold. Just stick with that?

I dont know the names of the patterns, but the blue looks like snowmen (?) and the white with green could be grapevines, yeah.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads