• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Have I missed much at all?

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Had to distance myself from anything relating to "hossoso" due to a "rare bird smuggling" misunderstanding that took a couple of months and several lives to make go away. I'll just say, good thing they have got bigger problems in Mexico right now like... roadblocks made out of dead bodies and parts of dead bodies covered in dead body sauce.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Vox, Manton, and MetroStyles all stopped posting.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Vox, Manton, and MetroStyles all started posting again.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mordecai
Vox, Manton, and MetroStyles all stopped posting.

Originally Posted by MrG
Vox, Manton, and MetroStyles all started posting again.

Ohhhhhhh really? Vox, Manton, and MetroStyles?

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since his return hossoso hasn't used even one swear word.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Ohhhhhhh really? Vox, Manton, and MetroStyles?

Yup. I'm not really the adulation-and-ass-kissing-of-the-popular-posters type, but the Manton-Metro flameout was pretty epic.

Fulcannelli

Reaction score
Had to distance myself from anything relating to "hossoso" due to a "rare bird smuggling" misunderstanding that took a couple of months and several lives to make go away. I'll just say, good thing they have got bigger problems in Mexico right now like... roadblocks made out of dead bodies and parts of dead bodies covered in dead body sauce.

I have it from a good source that hossoso means "*********" in many languages.

nothing important to add. just that.....

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fulcannelli
I have it from a good source that hossoso means "*********" in many languages.

nothing important to add. just that.....

Such a good source, such a good source right now....

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Soooo...how you been, Hoss?

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Did you run out of people in real life that were willing to coddle your shtick?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes good sir you have, but its all recorded in the anals of sf threakdom

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenHero
Did you run out of people in real life that were willing to coddle your shtick?

I still don't make time for coward little ******* cock-suckers like you. I pity you, that is how I have matured... I pity you. You are a lowly little **** that is impotent to make an impact beyond the internet. You will die in the apathetic arms of a stuffed animal. You are a sad sack of ****. I would wipe you off of the bottom of my shoe if you weren't so ******* clingy. You are a virus of ignorance and embarrassment. Howfuckingever, I guess that I should thank you in advance for another Obama win. You are 10 pounds of stupid in a 9 pound bag. Should we ever meet in person I would throw up in my hands and rub it in your face to illustrate my point. Think about that--I would expose your ignorant face to my well informed vomit.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
noooowwwww I get it.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I still don't make time for coward little ******* cock-suckers like you. I pity you, that is how I have matured... I pity you. You are a lowly little **** that is impotent to make an impact beyond the internet. You will die in the apathetic arms of a stuffed animal. You are a sad sack of ****. I would wipe you off of the bottom of my shoe if you weren't so ******* clingy. You are a virus of ignorance and embarrassment. Howfuckingever, I guess that I should thank you in advance for another Obama win. You are 10 pounds of stupid in a 9 pound bag. Should we ever meet in person I would throw up in my hands and rub it in your face to illustrate my point. Think about that--I would expose your ignorant face to my well informed vomit.

C+

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads