• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale?

bibs

Reaction score
called up customer service but couldn't get the code from them, CS said they dont have access to the link
frown.gif

anyone not using theirs ?

Kevk

Reaction score
Darltons are $473.02 with the code. 30% off plus an extra 15 off.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Akeem
Is RL still carrying EG shoes? Haven't been to the mansion in some time.

yup, no idea if they're on sale though

spauldingsmails

Reaction score
Just got my code via email last night and to be honest this is probably the worst pre-sale event I've seen on polo.com. You guys aren't missing anything. Some towels and sheets are on sale in addition to some random pieces of Black Label. Most of the good **** that I had in my wish list (Purple Label) has been excluded from this sale. Basic polos aren't even on sale.

Alcibiades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spauldingsmails
Just got my code via email last night and to be honest this is probably the worst pre-sale event I've seen on polo.com. You guys aren't missing anything. Some towels and sheets are on sale in addition to some random pieces of Black Label. Most of the good **** that I had in my wish list (Purple Label) has been excluded from this sale. Basic polos aren't even on sale.

1) It's always better just to go to the store. They have more merchandise anyway and will give you the discount on colors that may not be included online (only exception to this rule are Darltons, which are on sale online, but the SAs always claim they aren't)

2) The sale looks like the same one they have every year... The basic mesh polos are included (except for colors like white it seems, but you do get the array of spring/summer colors). Also, the stuff people load up on is all there - cable knit cashmere sweaters at $236, Darltons at $473, discounts on suits and blazers, chinos, some random black label. I'll be picking up a bunch of stuff this weekend

I was both mailed a hard copy of the discount code and e-mailed a code. If they codes are different, I'll post one online for you guys

EDIT - Curiously, no blue label shorts are posted online (I guess RL thinks it is short season). I'll have to hit up one of the stores for that.

NH_Clark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a call from my local sales rep at RL.. the shell cord shoes are included in the sale .. 30+15% = 45% off.

sportin_life

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those wondering, the sale does work on Darlton wingtips and loafers, as someone above mentioned. The sizing in the wingtips is limited. There are no boots on sale that are worthwhile.

For RLBL, the selection is limited and disappointing. No suits or regular blazers are on sale on the website. There are only a couple denim blazers and other random items, none of which are too interesting.

They do have PRL suits on sale at 30% + 15%, but the cost is still $830 + tax, so it isn't an amazing deal.

In general, the selection isn't that huge this time around. Not sure how it works in stores since I've never tried to go to a store during a private sale. I would imagine for those that don't have a code and can't get one from customer service, if you go to a store and ask, they would likely give you the discount to get your business/commission.

Sotiris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NH_Clark
I got a call from my local sales rep at RL.. the shell cord shoes are included in the sale .. 30+15% = 45% off.
Technically 40.5% off total (not 45%) as first the 30% is applied, and then the additional 15% is taken off the sale price.

spauldingsmails

Reaction score
Just double checked again. No basic polos are on sale with my EPRE code. No Purple Label. Some Black Label. Some RLX. I threw a bunch of random stuff in my wish list and then transferred it to my shopping cart to see what was on sale. Very little was on sale at 30 + 15. The things that were on sale was mostly crap. For those who don't have the code, you aren't missing anything.

The Darltons were on sale from $795 to $473 with the sale.

Alcibiades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spauldingsmails
Just double checked again. No basic polos are on sale with my EPRE code. No Purple Label. Some Black Label. Some RLX. I threw a bunch of random stuff in my wish list and then transferred it to my shopping cart to see what was on sale. Very little was on sale at 30 + 15. The things that were on sale was mostly crap. For those who don't have the code, you aren't missing anything.

The Darltons were on sale from $795 to $473 with the sale.

I just added a basic polo, a cashmere v neck, some chinos, and a sportcoat to my shopping cart, all were 30% off plus 15%

NH_Clark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sotiris
Technically 40.5% off total (not 45%) as first the 30% is applied, and then the additional 15% is taken off the sale price.

I stand corrected...
worship.gif

sportin_life

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Their basic polos and a lot of other basics are on sale. I think if you don't click through the sale link directly, the discount doesn't show up (including moving from your wish list to cart).

jim10

Reaction score
15 pairs of sunglasses listed online, but not a single one on sale.
plain.gif

sf_esq

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alcibiades
I just added a basic polo, a cashmere v neck, some chinos, and a sportcoat to my shopping cart, all were 30% off plus 15%

Despite this, I agree that the sale selection is crap.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads