• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bony boy

Reaction score
N&F weird guys - they stretched out a lot, can barely keep em on now
redface.gif

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good look, really like it

Bony, I like the fit of those pants better than the last ones you posted (APC NC? Diors?)

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
I enjoy seeing you do something slightly more interesting than your normal stuff.

are you being facetious? or serious? i can't tell
redface.gif

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last day of work until May 8th Hello vacation!! Hopefully when I'm back its too warm for the trench
9EE7C.jpg
Back to basics
qAgJ4.jpg

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Changing decades today in some of my favourite stuff

X6veQ.jpg

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bony boy
dpByi.jpg

Nice clean fit. simple & solid. something I can respect. Looks very good. CPs look especially crisp with those jeans..

Originally Posted by t0fu
wdywt_0426_a.jpg

wdywt_0426_b.jpg

levis
brooklyn circus
levis
nike x fragment

I like the overall look of this -- particularly the trousers and shoes. I'm not huge on the over shirt photo, though. The best fit in my opinion is just the tee, the rolled pants, and white sneakers. I'll file this under inspiration for Spring/Summer, certainly..

Originally Posted by NOBD
Changing decades today in some of my favourite stuff

X6veQ.jpg

Excellent per normal, NOBD -- and happy b-day! I've really loved to appreciate A) your delicate yet nearly always spot-on interplay of fabric and colors and B) your pic setups to show the detail without overloading the page with photos. Thanks for all your contributions. So happy some MC folks have come over to play and show us some of their goods (me possibly especially happy, ,...being about to celebrate the passing of another decade, myself, and will soon be further straddling the fence of my take on sw&d and more traditional MC).

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Very close. 5'10'' at 125 lbs.

You're not alone. That's very close to my size. I think I'm like 5'11'' at 133lbs. Intend on getting heavier though. Just 20 and not sure if I've even totally finished growing lengthwise. Last July when I went to the army I was about 123lbs.

brokejew

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
140 at 5'6" is standard skinnyfat, maybe slight chub depending on how you carry it, but it's by no means "hefty."

? ***** different for everyone, I'm 5'6" and if i was 140 i would be ******* Urijah Faber shredded

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
Excellent per normal, NOBD -- and happy b-day! I've really loved to appreciate A) you're delicate yet nearly always spot-on interplay of fabric and colors and B) your pic setups to show the detail without overloading the page with photos. Thanks for all your contributions. So happy some MC folks have come over to play and show us some of their goods (me possibly especially happy, ,...being about to celebrate the passing of another decade, myself, and will soon be further straddling the fence of my take on sw&d and more traditional MC).

Thank you for the kind words, slack tide. I can imagine my fits are too conventional/boring for many here, but I am a, let's say, fabric man, who really enjoys subtle textures, patterns and colours. I hope you have a pleasant transition to your new decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads