• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jimmyfingers

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Froosh
I always thought RRL was vanity sized, but most of yours are TTS or even under tagged size. How are you measuring these? Using BiG's method? http://blueingreensoho.com/site/inde...tent&task=view

This is what makes buying RRL jeans off ebay very hard. You could have 2 pairs of slim 32X24 that you got off the same rack. One could measure 32.5.24.5 and the other could be 35X33. Only a few sellers on ebay know how to properly measure. Some aren't even willing and message me back "fairly true to size"

I recently bought a 31X34 off ebay. I even messaged the seller to double check his hand measurements and gave him the link to BiG. He told me the waist was 32. They show up and are are 35. Maybe some sellers get scared and feel like they are measuring wrong when a tagged size of 31 measures a 35 or 46?

A good ebay seller of RRL is EnduringStyle. I have dealt with him on a few occasions and always provides accurate measurements, fast shipping, and a great return policy.

srgprod

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU
Just added all the stuff i picked up to my sale thread. Check sig
Btw, did you say that you sent the t shirts? I was looking for a tracking number from you so I can be around when they're delivered. Please PM me with it. Thanks.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jimmyfingers
A good ebay seller of RRL is EnduringStyle. I have dealt with him on a few occasions and always provides accurate measurements, fast shipping, and a great return policy.
+1

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Yeah, I've had good luck with him too.

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A good ebay seller of RRL is EnduringStyle.

Hm... I'll have to check him out.

Anyway, time for a shameless shill: I finally got off ****** and posted my sale thread! A few shirts, several unique pants. I don't think there's much overlap with all the other sales - good to see a lot of stuff available!

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson
Hm... I'll have to check him out. Anyway, time for a shameless shill: I finally got off ****** and posted my sale thread! A few shirts, several unique pants. I don't think there's much overlap with all the other sales - good to see a lot of stuff available!
great prices, too!

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyway, time for a shameless shill: I finally got off ****** and posted my sale thread! A few shirts, several unique pants. I don't think there's much overlap with all the other sales - good to see a lot of stuff available!

nice stuff, i have those green chinos... perfect fit. good luck with sales.

srgprod

Reaction score

Pm'ed you about several items.

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do, avoid the RRL Store seller off ebay. His "vintage" stuff is just his own worn out throwaways...

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]RUGBY RALPH LAUREN vintage plaid btn fly jeans 34 NWT[/FONT]
thumbs-up.gif

Opermann

Reaction score
Rugby does a lot of RRL-esque styles, I notice. So does Polo. But the quality isn't the same.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Rugby loves them some plaid. They make some high quality jeans, too. I wonder if those are selvedge?
Yeah i was tempted to buy some a few month ago. It was a boxed set and included a tie. I would have purchased the jeans separately because they resembled slim raws and were half the price. I believe the retail on that boxed set was like $300

jimmyfingers

Reaction score
I haven't had good luck with RRL store. I messaged them 2 different times for 2 different pants and both messages were "fits true to size" Someone who is two lazy to take measurements isn't going to get my dollar.

Yes, EnduringStyles prices are very fair.

One reason you see so much RRL around is the outlets have been getting strong shipments in. I believe it is instantly 75% off once it hits the outlet. I get another 30% off that for being an employee, and have been able to get some jeans for around 40 dollars. Unfortunately, the closest outlet to me that carries RRL is 3 hours away. There are so many resellers now, that I could go out their and they might be bought out. Outlets usually get shipments every tues and thurs and no store knows what they are getting. Not all outlets carry RRL.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads