• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

transient

Reaction score
Needs more pics linkinwaye
wink.gif
looks pretty good bro. Snowman, I think I gave you some unwarranted crap earlier on for which i apologize, but since I've joined i was lucky enough to witness your transformation. Really good stuff, your aesthetic is really coming together and you can tell even by your body language that everything is clicking. Bravo.

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
varsity looks nice with orange

Originally Posted by transient
Needs more pics linkinwaye
wink.gif
looks pretty good bro.

Snowman, I think I gave you some unwarranted crap earlier on for which i apologize, but since I've joined i was lucky enough to witness your transformation. Really good stuff, your aesthetic is really coming together and you can tell even by your body language that everything is clicking. Bravo.

Originally Posted by reezy
The TOJs and orange fit is a good combo
smile.gif

I gusss im the only one who thinks that toj + burnt orange shirt combo was disgusting...
confused.gif

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
wWx89.jpg

VB/MJ/Master Coat?/CP

macuser are those silver cps from this season? been wanting a pair of silver sneakers
edit: upon checking, probably not...

boring ****
KizzD.jpg

jp/albam/mmm

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by steveoffice
I gusss im the only one who thinks that toj + burnt orange shirt combo was disgusting...
confused.gif

i didnt like it either, but it was better than the orange shirt with the helmut lang henley

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same. Kind of bored with solid shirts, want to try more prints/patterns for the summer!

5662237383_2b43893d49.jpg

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
macuser are those silver cps from this season? been wanting a pair of silver sneakers
edit: upon checking, probably not... boring ****
KizzD.jpg
jp/albam/mmm

From 09 I think
E2FBA886.jpg
*08?

James_M

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
Don't know if Hefty is the right word bud. I weigh around 140, not the heftiest guy around. I've actually lost some weight recently, because I can't even front my diet and drinking was ******* me up.

140 spread over a 5 foot frame can look hefty.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
140 at 5'6" is standard skinnyfat, maybe slight chub depending on how you carry it, but it's by no means "hefty."

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by steveoffice
confused.gif

You and me both ahahaha.

James_M

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
140 at 5'6" is standard skinnyfat, maybe slight chub depending on how you carry it, but it's by no means "hefty."

Yeah. Chubby is a better term.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads