• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Champions, Bundesliga world football threak!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Man U vs Neuer was an interesting game.

agreed ...
smile.gif

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really hope Jose&Co can work some magic again today.

Jared7

Reaction score
Urgh, Busquets play-acting again! My hatred for him just grows by the match.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Add to that my personal belief that if the ref needs to call for the stretcher to carry you off the field (ala Dani Alves), then there's no way you should be back up running at full pace in the game less than a minute later.

If I were a ref, I think I'd red-card someone for **** like that.

delakingois

Reaction score
It's sad that they had to interrupt the competition "Biggest **** in the world" with some football... My money was on Busquets, but Dani Alves wasn't far behind.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's too bad the bastion of clean, positive, inspiring football (aka Real Madrid) couldn't pull out the win.

Puhhhh-*******-leaze

delakingois

Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
Yes, it's too bad the bastion of clean, positive, inspiring football (aka Real Madrid) couldn't pull out the win.

Puhhhh-*******-leaze

Actually, I had Ronaldo down as 3rd, I have no real bias either way. The two aforementioned are in a league of their own though.

Jared7

Reaction score
Yes, it's too bad the bastion of clean, positive, inspiring football (aka Real Madrid) couldn't pull out the win. Puhhhh-*******-leaze
Barca out-dived and out-cheated them, an acheivement definitely to be proud of.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jared7
Barca out-dived and out-cheated them, an acheivement definitely to be proud of.
Yes. THAT's what they did.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hate on, son...hate on.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hate on, son...hate on.

Messi's goals were brillliant, no doubt. He's the best player in the world, and my personal favorite player (Rosario connection). But Barca in general are just... just... words fail me.

Messi wouldn't have found the space for those goals if Pepe hadn't been sent off. Messi was totally out of the game for all 60 minutes while Pepe was on the field. Once that red came out, it was as good as over for Madrid.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by El Argentino
Messi's goals were brillliant, no doubt. He's the best player in the world, and my personal favorite player (Rosario connection). But Barca in general are just... just... words fail me. Messi wouldn't have found the space for those goals if Pepe hadn't been sent off. Messi was totally out of the game for all 60 minutes while Pepe was on the field. Once that red came out, it was as good as over for Madrid.
I agree...if Pepe had not committed a straight red foul, Real Madrid would have had a chance. He's been a difference maker for them and their 10 man defense. Wait...you.....you're not....implying that this wasn't a straight red...are you?
confused.gif
pro_photo1303936422.jpg
I'm glad you're all at least owning up to just having straight, unadulterated hate for Barcelona. You guys don't let little things like facts get in the way.

Jared7

Reaction score
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hate on, son...hate on.

You're clearly delusional if you can't see it. The funny thing is Dani Alves and Pedro are actually trending on Twitter because of their disgraceful antics. Funny how thousands of people noticed it enough to get it trending, yet you didn't. Keep on deluding yourself son.. but you're not fooling anybody.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics