• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
too much driving in the sun today

KWgPT.jpg

jeans?

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
I think jacket length is okay, but I think the problem is mostly that the rise is too low.
Main problem is te tie: it serves no purpose except to fuckup the fit. If you have to wear ties get some more casual ones not those fat fake eyetalian ones.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Suicmez
I do like some goth ninja stuff FWIW...I just think the whole culture and over-intellectualized culture that has grown around it is well, silly.
I just think that its odd that Lane has been a member for less than a year, posts fits below the level of game he spits, yet crowned himself the authority on all things goth ninja.

Look some of the brands do cater to a clientele tat is more likely to approach clothing intellectually and yeah some of the designers have approaches to match (think CCP) and some don't.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gothninja backlash is the new workwear backlash

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
gothninja backlash is the new workwear backlash
Gothninja is a recurring (minor-mainly runway and fashun people) trend that comes back every 4-5 yrs and stays in the spotlight maybe 1-2 seasons. Workwear is this overwelming trend that reaches the high street and has been around for a while and will stay for a while. Don't think we'll hear about it much after that. You have to be a major internet addict to think GN it is widespread which some of the dumbest of our members appear to think, unless lane and snake are like indicative of the pop at large.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh no i'm just talking about backlash on this forum haha.

jaac

Reaction score
Blue or grey blazers NN, they look blue?

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Need to up your shoe game, slack.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ya, my more formal shoe game is running about 5 years behind the times. Used to have some nice work duds...kicked um to the curb for a while...now have to get back into it. Need a nice new pair of brown laceups, or maybe even a pair of suede bucks..

but while i do hate defending critiques, i just have to say that the shoes photoed may very well look better in person. They've been recently cobbled and in my opinion they look okay in real life.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stever
swoley van bruiser coming this f/w

LOL

Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique
No offense, but you're super skinny, why don't you lift?

Skinny is a bad thing? Well, I agree that SVB could probably do with a bit of muscle, but this is a dumb way of asking.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
UkBrb.jpg

suburbia swag/steez/whatever we are saying now

dog has the helmut lang jacket-collar thing happening
fistbump.gif

i kinda like those shoes slack. colour looks real nice with the pants. NOBD has some dope shoes
teacha.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads