• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he fixed it now
frown.gif
for those of you who missed it: $775 shipping on a preowned chambray that was $49.99 BiN.

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by osadolor619
I know most people are SF are super models but I wear a 38 and am not a fat guy

People here are thin because all the money goes to clothes with just enough disposable income to eat bean soup three times a day.

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by westinghouse
People here are thin because all the money goes to clothes with just enough disposable income to eat bean soup three times a day.

that's exactly what happened to me after i discovered SF.
ffffuuuu.gif

but i still cant help but come on here more than 1 time a day......
laugh.gif

osadolor619

Reaction score
Originally Posted by westinghouse

Hahaha, that's funny. I'm built like a linebacker so I have thick legs and wide shoulders and work out 6 times a week cardio and weight training. Anyways, my point is, waist size doesn't always indicate body fat.

What DOES suck is that a lot of the cool jeans are slim fit and are sometimes uncomfortable to me unless I get two sizes bigger.

osadolor619

Reaction score
A few of my favorite jeans that I missed out on for that reason are... Oxbloods (still might give it a try), Blue pinstripes and tan/khaki colored. Sad story...
facepalm.gif

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the khaki color came in slim bootcut (i have a pair). that is, if you're talking about "antique cream"

osadolor619

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
the khaki color came in slim bootcut (i have a pair). that is, if you're talking about "antique cream"

I haven't ever tried on slim boots bc I figured they'd be just like slim fits. Am I wrong?

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they are not as slim as the slim fit. (IME)

osadolor619

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
they are not as slim as the slim fit. (IME)

Fa sho.. If I come across them I'll give them a shot but they seem long gone.. I'd kill for those Oxbloods though. But I'd probably where them out of town cuz I live in Southern California and I'm Black so that's a... NO NO!

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by osadolor619
Hahaha, that's funny. I'm built like a linebacker so I have thick legs and wide shoulders and work out 6 times a week cardio and weight training. Anyways, my point is, waist size doesn't always indicate body fat.

What DOES suck is that a lot of the cool jeans are slim fit and are sometimes uncomfortable to me unless I get two sizes bigger.

But isnt the waist too loose then ?
confused.gif

osadolor619

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
But isnt the waist too loose then ?
confused.gif

I dont like my jeans to sit completely on my waist. Generally when they sit lower on my waist, they're more loose throughout the leg.

osadolor619

Reaction score
Originally Posted by stu00a
I just posted my jeans and pants sales thread.
Please check my signature.

Shirts and outerwear will be updated near soon.

Thanks.

Your prices are ridiculous.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stu00a
I just posted my jeans and pants sales thread.
Please check my signature.

Shirts and outerwear will be updated near soon.

Thanks.

Not doubting your measurement, but do these fit any different than any other RRL? For example I have RRL Low Straight in 30*30, and the waist was more like 32, thus I end up buying 28*30 in the end. Just want to know if they're pretty consistent with what you own.

Lots of stuff though, very tempted with the slim fit in 28*34, can anyone comment how will shortening leg by 3~4 inch affect the look (depends on if I want cuff). Do the leg opening/thigh/knee stay the same?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads