• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

kwoyeu

Reaction score
i found two old posts about wearing women's clothes, this and this

women's shirts are cut differently in the chest that's for sure, but what about cardis? the op in the second thread is also an XS and found a perfect-fitting women's cardi...

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
iphone015-4.jpg
dunno If I can pull it off or if I even want to. Dracula looking collar, haaa. Just seems like one of the most interesting jackets since theres multiple ways to wear. only annoying thing is ill have to buy more RO which I dont wanna do lol

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if you really like it and you know that you will wear it a lot then go for it.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is an aggressive jacket. You have to be balls deep in RO to make it work. I have fit pics of myself wearing it, which will never see the light of day around here.

Guy Burgess

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Still undecided on whether or not I look silly in turtlenecks.

5257633079_387e85b144_z.jpg

I know what you mean about turtlenecks. Im still getting used to the jil sander one I recently bought. I feel self conscious in it, as they arent something ive worn before but I'm really happy with it and should get a lot of wear out of it.

For what its worth I agree with scott.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I decided to pass on it, as it was only 24" in length
bored.gif

lachyzee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
That is an aggressive jacket. You have to be balls deep in RO to make it work. I have fit pics of myself wearing it, which will never see the light of day around here.

can you pm me em? I wanna see how it looks open and ****.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it depends dude, are you a rick owens dude? look rad as hell
cXBcJ.jpg
Are you a regular dude? Prepare to look like an asshole
HugH1l.jpg

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
loooooool, dont like the collar flap being that big, nvm. Same reason why I passed on the BBS jacket I owned.

fuckInwwant ahamnmmeredlamb mollino

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
no, especially if you have no RO stuff to pair that with. If you want an RO you can pair with other stuff buy a stooges, intarsia, or a mollino. Buying the fw08 high collar is just gonna cause you to buy a bunch of RO and create a domino effect or just make you sell it...

Yeah, really have no intention of wearing a bunch of rick. Guess I'll wait until a tamer looking leather pops up.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Whenever my boys see guys in rick in NY who think they're on some esoteric level they walk up to them and go "all ricked out huh?" while dressed in normal every day garb. Guys are always like "how'd you know???"
lol8[1].gif

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rick owens seems to be pretty common in the fashion world at this point, thats funny that people actually think its "esoteric."

Also, I thought you were in socal jet

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads