• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
look mike you just don't ******* get it. maybe you should step outside your j crew aesthetic and understand that tanner wears what he wears because the brands SPEAK TO HIS SOUL. ITS A REFLECTION OF HIS INNER PHILOSOPHY. what the **** would you know about philosophy you mall clad *****? who cares if rick owens t shirts are worse quality than those from hanes and cost 500x as much! ITS ABOUT THE EMOTIONS.

durability != quality

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
^Broken link

It's not broken for me but it was just a link to Lane's post history

Originally Posted by blue squares
35jmef4.jpg

Shoes got rained on today, **** the sky.

boots look good but not really feeling the color of that tee with everything else. I think i'm just partial to heather grey tees though.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
nice day again.

5650586651_97dde01aba.jpg

I like this a lot.
Originally Posted by slack tide
more crappy work fits..

navyblazer.jpg

w+h ventile cotton field blazer
epaulet ocbd
wings pants
better shoes than yesterday..

For me the shortness of the jacket is more of a problem than the low rise of the trousers. If the jacket was a bit longer this would look pretty good.

Originally Posted by blue squares
35jmef4.jpg

Shoes got rained on today, **** the sky.

Nice shoes. T colour doesn't work for me either.

Suicmez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
lol, ive said dumb *********** past, but if you guys are actually adults...step back and read the **** you're typing, lol. Peeps dont like when I spit that fire back when they wanna get cute.

if you cant tell the difference between the shirts/pants from julius and your mall ****, than lmao.

I'm pretty sure most people here can... they just choose not to spend exorbitant amounts of money on clothes that are very trendy/overly fashiony.

Most of my purchases as of late have been a mix of Jil, MMM and Lanvin, but I've also grabbed some basic Silent and Geller stuff. I do find it fun to mix things up a bit, but to fully commit myself to a wardrobe of the clothes like the latter may be a little too much. Most days I'm on a bike, so I can't exactly fly around town in Lanvin high tops and Silent sweats. 95% of the time its a tech jacket, t-shirt, jeans and beater sneakers.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
durability != quality

lol how dare you EVER reply to one of my posts. you don't understand. you can NEVER understand. when i pull on my julius leather shorts I WEAR THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE A REFLECTION OF THE INNER KALEIDOSCOPE THAT IS ME. are you a psychic? can you see inside my soul? because if you can't, you better step back and keep your mouth SHUT. my clothing choices transcend things like 'style' or 'fashion' or 'fit' - they're a verse in the ongoing epic poem called MY LIFE.

Suicmez

Reaction score
Not a fan of it either...but there's really not much else in the SF thesaurus out there.
Eccentric? Design-Heavy? Unique?

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
nominate this for worst phrase on styleforum along with "dressy casual"

Effortly stylish

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
uncontrol i demand an apology. apologize for wearing your mall brands.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
lol how dare you EVER reply to one of my posts. you don't understand. you can NEVER understand. when i pull on my julius leather shorts I WEAR THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE A REFLECTION OF THE INNER KALEIDOSCOPE THAT IS ME. are you a psychic? can you see inside my soul? because if you can't, you better step back and keep your mouth SHUT. my clothing choices transcend things like 'style' or 'fashion' or 'fit' - they're a verse in the ongoing epic poem called MY LIFE.

i don't think it qualifies as parody if you don't even remotely resemble the person you're parodying. lane has never said anything even remotely like this

Originally Posted by Suicmez
Not a fan of it either...but there's really not much else in the SF thesaurus out there.
Eccentric? Design-Heavy? Unique?

"interesting"

Suicmez

Reaction score
How about sentences consisting of only the word swag?

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mikey using the word svag is still better than "overly fashiony" or New Balances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 27 17.6%

Forum statistics

Threads