• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

clark kent

Reaction score
QOOQr.jpg

6UYYU.jpg

iro sweater
nice collective utility trousers
moma side zips

heres a rap song i recently recorded. i've been writing and performing spoken word poetry for a while, but always secretly wrote some rap and kept most of it to myself. this is my second attempt at a song ever, so dont be too harsh.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Ermac

Reaction score
My very first waywt.
wi7te.jpg

jcrew
gap
cp

The jeans are the skinny selvage. Had them for about a year now, pretty much no fades at all. But's it's nice to have a darker pair (compared to my beat up nudies and apcs)

apologize for the crappy pic and room

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your proportions are all messed up, man. Maybe it's the angle at which the photo is taken, but your shirt is way too long.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
This is by no means a criticism, but the combination of your haircut and expression make you look like the frat guy who's incessantly smoking a joint while bench pressing, American Beauty style.

that's what he's going for though

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
This is by no means a criticism, but the combination of your haircut and expression make you look like the frat guy who's incessantly smoking a joint while bench pressing, American Beauty style.

This is the nicest thing anybody on SF has ever said about me.
inlove.gif

It's nice to be able to pull off different styles.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
This is the nicest thing anybody on SF has ever said about me.
inlove.gif

It's nice to be able to pull off different styles.

Your adopted sisters are fine.

raags

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gettoasty
5655928898_e3a698bf39_b.jpg

shoes are ******* vomit awful, do not get why NBs are considered kosher in any situation besides running on SF???

Originally Posted by nicelynice

hg8mZ.jpg

love this, beautiful trench/pants

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68
VkctZ.jpg

Nice combo

Originally Posted by HgaleK
Your adopted sisters are fine.

They're lovely. Their mom asked to touch my chest (I let her).

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
chinos that tight look a bit ridiculous

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68
MOK the colour looks really good on you, i pay a tailor £12 or something to a) cut the shirt off where the curve at the bottom begins (not quite straight, leaving just a very slight curve) and b) put in darts at the back. Would completely transform your silhouette. fit on the jeans looks good, just need to sag a bit.

Thanks. Sadly there are no tailors in the Canterbury area, only dry-cleaners who charge exhorbitant rates for dodgy work. I'll probably just save this shirt for tucked in, and find a closer and shorter fitting replacement.

Originally Posted by kwoyeu
the point about shirt length is interesting to learn, thanks. i thought mok's fit was great but i can visualize how it might've been improved w/ a shorter length

Thanks. Yes the feedback on length is the sort of thing that makes posting fits worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads