• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

cronicmole

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
Well, it's a regular unisex cotton tote that I use for groceries or carrying whatever is needed from one place to another. I certainly don't see it as feminine, even after taking another look upon reading your comment.

No man should have an unisex cotton tote...go look again. I'm serious by the way.. reevaluate that

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice look. It looks comfortable yet has style.

Originally Posted by IST66
5-42-1.jpg

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cronicmole
No man should have an unisex cotton tote...go look again. I'm serious by the way.. reevaluate that

I respectfully disagree. Beats carrying 6 plastic shopping bags. Obviously, I wouldn't use this bag on a night out. I would take it to the beach, though.

DaBatMan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
That MB has ABC (i.e., suspension) issues. I hope the car is not yours because the fix is costly.
Tell me about it. For the record… it belongs to my GF’s brother and has been sitting in the same spot for the past 5 months because he refuses to pony up the 3G’s it’ll take to put it back on the street. I belong to the A6.
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Or the ass was dropped intentionally.
I would never purposely do that to a MB.
Originally Posted by Threadbearer
It's about damn time, sir! This look is certainly solid but seems too somber for Easter, no? (Not to mention spring?)
I know... wanted to get a few more wears out of this suit as it's about time for retirement. Tan suit and blue suit are in for sizing issues now.
Originally Posted by Threadbearer
Very pretty elements, but the tie is lost in the shirt/jacket combo.
I agree 100%.
Originally Posted by Marshall Anthony
Thanks Fellas for the good feedback.... I've been having a bit trouble determinging the right jacket length for myself, I have a short torso and long arms so the knuckle length jackets seem long for me....
I have the same issue... (short torso + long arms) but I do like the fit of this ensemble. As mentioned above... I think a more complimenting tie would have been in order for this one.
Originally Posted by IST66
5-42-1.jpg

I absolutely love that SC. Deets please!
A few fits from last week, if you would excuse the quality.
Your garments fit you very well. Thank you for the motivation.

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ianiceman
I don't get the love for Fred's photos. He seems to get unanimous praise for his pics which appear to show beautiful suit fabrics and nice shirt, tie and shoe combinations (in a nicely appointed pad) but it's impossible to tell how they fit with him always being sat down.
As for the chairs, my parents had black vinyl versions of them in the seventies and they should remain in the seventies!

I'll always stand up for the original intent of this thread, when it was mostly text, no, photos: what are you WEARING now, not "how does what you are wearing now fit?" if people want a fit crit, fine - but that's at the whim of the poster.

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
One plastic shopping bag is even better, but only with an eyepatch and a single leg trouser.

thom-browne-men-skirt-suit-street.jpg

Best,
Bill

Thanks for the memories.

DaBatMan

Reaction score
popcorn.gif

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
One plastic shopping bag is even better, but only with an eyepatch and a single leg trouser.

thom-browne-men-skirt-suit-street.jpg

Best,
Bill

Thanks. After years of therapy I had finally gotten that image out of my psyche. Now I have to go scrub my eyes out with Ajax.

cronicmole

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. Beats carrying 6 plastic shopping bags. Obviously, I wouldn't use this bag on a night out. I would take it to the beach, though.

Firstly, I want you to now that this is a discussion not an argument. No straight man should own that bag. If you are gay then I understand...I have nothing against them,teh gheys that is.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cronicmole
Firstly, I want you to now that this is a discussion not an argument. No straight man should own that bag. If you are gay then I understand...I have nothing against them,teh gheys that is.

I slept with many women and no men, so far. Maybe owning this bag will change this fact, only time will tell.
devil.gif

cronicmole

Reaction score
I slept with many women and no men, so far. Maybe owning this bag will change this fact, only time will tell.
devil.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads