• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Last SW&D fit for a few days. Back to work tomorrow...

20110425_main.jpg

20110425_alt.jpg

WWM
Uniqlo
EP's
Redwing 980s

MOK the colour looks really good on you, i pay a tailor £12 or something to a) cut the shirt off where the curve at the bottom begins (not quite straight, leaving just a very slight curve) and b) put in darts at the back. Would completely transform your silhouette. fit on the jeans looks good, just need to sag a bit.

GlenCoe

Reaction score
P10905221.jpg
does he still post?

roryben

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GlenCoe
P10905221.jpg

does he still post?

I can't help but find something about the guy at the back really creepy. 80s creepy... maybe that was the look he was gunning for.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
IMO, untucked shirts, whether tee or buttondown, should not extend more than halfway down the front rise, and if possible they should expose some the front pocket openings.

the point about shirt length is interesting to learn, thanks. i thought mok's fit was great but i can visualize how it might've been improved w/ a shorter length

Originally Posted by shahanshah
the birds one reminds me of a turtle. that mcqueen is pretty nice though, keep experimenting with the oversized. oh and they all wearing boots in these pics too haha

haha thanks will do. it is really kinda tricky how to pull it off. next thing i know i'll look to others like this !

Originally Posted by dtmt
actually it was the knits thread... anyway it was on my watch list and I was waiting for the seller to drop the price but by the time I got the ebay relist email it was already sold, so **** you very much(9)

crackup[1].gif

seriously though, i was disappointed that retail was nowhere near what fuji claimed (but then his was a XXL so maybe priced differently
ffffuuuu.gif
)

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you made your outfit even more boring than it actually is because of the choice of background.

Tanner

Reaction score
choices were kitchen wall or door. the was actually some light in the kitchen though.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by roryben
I can't help but find something about the guy at the back really creepy. 80s creepy... maybe that was the look he was gunning for.

LabelKing aims for the intersection of louche and decadent.

It works for him.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Working Stiff
20110424-SS4.jpg

On a local street style blog. I'm the one on the right.
bored.gif

I wish you were the one on the left so I could game you up via pm. Regardless I like the fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads