• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
I just checked my Gmail, and it had a Vineyard Vines ad at the bottom of the page.
cool.gif

Also, what kind of hair wax do y'all use?

'Wax' is too short to search for using the search function (and it seems like it ignores it if you combine it with other terms), and the Health & Body sub-forum appears to be 100% special flower threads.
ffffuuuu.gif

i rinse my hair thoroughly with water, but don't shampoo

its always waxy and looks cool lol.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Uniqlo has won me back with their perfectly fitting v-neck U-T's.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
premium cotton ones? Or something else? I have been wearing the latter, they're perfect for me. (and apparently everyone else too, they're hard as **** to find in size XL in the white two-pack....)

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh **** sons, ya boy snowman met some interesting vancouverites this easter weekend.

somehow they are within the fam..

dude was wearing a screenprinted shirt + reigning champ stuff and i knew i had to ask since he said he does the tees himself. i kinda went on a whim and asked if he knew about the clothing scene out there and he was surprised/happy to see i was wearing a w+h oxford (
redface.gif
...YEAH I STILL WEAR THE DUB AYCHE once and a while) anyways his name is brian, and hes buddies with wings horns/rodan gray/reigning champ dudes, even knows ppl at livestock(for you toronto guys)

cool conversation, i was pretty excited to meet someone who had been to the factories where the stuff is made...awesome feeling. he said he gets most stuff at cost and the hoodies are like 20 bucks a pop
devil.gif

/slack tide jealousy LOL!

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FlyingLotus
I feel like im becoming OCD with clothing, whatever i buy now i am never completely satisfied with... the collar is too loose, sleeves too long, shoulders too wide..

thank you styleforum

nothing will ever be perfect unless you have it made for you.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
oh my god the enormity of the quoddy etc threads

I don't understand mocs and boat shoes. Genuinely.
confused.gif

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
I don't understand mocs and boat shoes. Genuinely.
confused.gif

33% comfort 33% not-sneakers but casual 33% trend

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
someone sell me a ******* mollino already

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
85 degrees, yeah whatever, but this humidity is ******* killing me. Ya'll northerners got it good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads