• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Threadbearer
Is that what happened? I've been wondering why it had gotten so quiet here lately.

I'm not certain, but that's what seems likely to me. I mean it is a pain ********** to have to keep up with two threads, and I bet a bunch of good contributors have just plain switched over to the other thread. Boooo.
ffffuuuu.gif

tshaw

Reaction score
Lufty - Did I miss the Shadfest already?? Were you in Lambertville? Oh, man! Wish we could have gotten together - live about 20 mintues from there.

5650128964_f2474ed594_z.jpg
[/url]

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice casual fit Rob, I like the color of those trousers, and the shoes work very well with the whole vibe. Not a fran of the hat, but I seldom wear them myself, so probably just bias.

Happy Easter guys.

DaBatMan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Navi
Damn this thread is dead now with the conservative business dress thread in existence. Lame.
Today:
GMYqo.jpg
GLPwo.jpg

Nav… You’ve really been doing your thing lately. I like this outfit. Combination looks good and the pose is right out of GQ.
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon
Right I gave it another go with camera at eye-height. Not sure if it helps? Maybe I've just got child bearing hips
frown.gif
Also wore another jacket for comparison.
DSC_0103.JPG

I like the blue SC better with these trousers.
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Buona Pasqua tutti.
IMG_5166.jpg
IMG_5169.jpg

Awesome Rob. That hat adds so much attitude. Really suits you well. And now for my first actual post WAYWRN. Headed to church for Easter and pulled one of my oldest suits out. Forgive me for the crappy iPod photos but I did want to get an idea of what the pictures would look like once posted. BTW, I forgot to pull my cuffs down before snapping the photo. Also, I could really use a lesson on PS folds as I've never really wore them before picking up some habits from this site.
1.jpg
2.jpg

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^ Hey Bat - welcome to posting in the thread.

Fit looks generally good - but is the suit black? If so, the shoes are a no no with it - just too light. Hard to tell from the pics.

PS fold is not my personal favorite, the sharkfin is a bit dated to me, would have prefered a TV fold or a small puff with this.

Anyhow, welcome and please post more.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tshaw
Lufty - Did I miss the Shadfest already?? Were you in Lambertville? Oh, man! Wish we could have gotten together - live about 20 mintues from there.
Ah, this was the Fishtown Shadfest down in Philly, right in Penn Treaty Park.
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
IMG_5166.jpg

Looking good. And finally, easter. 100% not Manton approved.

Digmenow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A Spoozy kind of Easter. Me with the Digmobile. Brown and white BB seersucker chack SC. Pink and brown tiny tattersall BB shirt. Royal and Gold BB tie (I sense a theme) Light gold solid PS Brown mini houndstooth straight dress chinos from Banana Republic (I know). Blue suede Shawn White kicks with optional white laces. There was an egg hunt involved so these seemed more holiday friendly. The full tilt white belt was unplanned but had to jump in at the last minute to replace the blue and white horizontal striped belt that matched the blue suede kicks. It was far larger than I recalled and I would have needed a clothespin in the back to take up the slack.
IMG_20110424_135329.jpg
That's not my gut bulging out, it's the stoopid white belt. If I knew then what I know now...
IMG_20110424_135555.jpg
I forgot to roll the cuffs up al la Spoozy so you could see the bare ankles.
IMG_20110424_135458.jpg

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Tell me more about that PS.

A silk my wife brought back for me from Japan. It has sakura blossoms and some other Japanese artwork screened onto it.

Digmenow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Style is something money just can´t buy. I guess there's only one Spoozy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads