• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^there was this dork working out two benches over from me and he reeked of aqua di gio (sp?) so bad I couldn't breathe...i couldn't believe someone would put on that much cologne and to the gym, he was with a girl who probably passed out later

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Been taking several day breaks from this place and it has been a generally good idea. I think I will continue the practice.

Without looking at who posted but just reading the post, I figured this to be CtK.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
you sick of lame dudes frontin with their attitudes
talkin about they rims and all their damn tennis shoes

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might be going abroad to Australia and Japan sometime in the summer. Thinking of selling my black Margiela Highs and DBSS pony hair sneakers to help fund the trip/have some spending fun moneyszzzz.

HMMMM

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had to put the latest rapid fire poster on ignore to make browsing tolerable again. I've never seen someone post so much with so little to say.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but if I do sell some stuff (and those two items are probably the two things I can sell quickest for good money since they're awesome but hard to find) I can go to Japan as well. Australia is for school study abroad, Japan would be for funsies. I have some money saved up, but right now I'm thinking about figures in my head and it would always be nice to go with extra money.

I love the DBSS and margielas but every time summer rolls around here I just lose all interest in clothing, especially black high tops...

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
I had to put the latest rapid fire poster on ignore to make browsing tolerable again. I've never seen someone post so much with so little to say.

me?

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
^there was this dork working out two benches over from me and he reeked of aqua di gio (sp?) so bad I couldn't breathe...i couldn't believe someone would put on that much cologne and to the gym, he was with a girl who probably passed out later
all part of the plan...

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i dunno, the corduroy chinos and checkered shirts don't strike me as ro so much. they're all over the place really

afc345

Reaction score
Just saw Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, could swear Mad Eye Moody was wearing a Prorsum under that coat like goddamn

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
i agree, so annoying. linkinwayne it's not a race to get 1000 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads