• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Canadian Designers Roll call!

ghostdog123

Reaction score
One thats never been mentioned according to the search function, yet resides somewhere in toronto is Thieves Boutique.

Never bought anything from them but i've glanced at the site occasionally, the prices suggest a slightly more purposeful but less unique rick owens deviation. Maybe has similar production ethics to CD/Linea etc...

---no idea of quality or the validity of their prices---

http://www.thievesboutique.com/

steezy

Reaction score
Awesome idea as I would definitely support more Canadian labels if I knew about them. I'm surprised Nobis hasn't been mentioned yet. www.nobis.ca

ghostdog123

Reaction score
Yep, which if the quality is on par with W+H seems pretty justifiable.

Mr. Sartorial

Reaction score
Thanks for a couple of more. I added Thieves and Nobis. Basically my motivation is to start shopping more Canadian labels and I also want to do a feature on some Canadian designers on my site www.mrsartorial.com. I knew quite a few but I figured some of the guys here would know far more than me. So far I've been proven right!

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghostdog123
Yep, which if the quality is on par with W+H seems pretty justifiable.

They target very different aesthetics though. And they use interesting materials but not the loopwheeled fleece etc. that W+H does. If you have a chance, try some of the clothes out. They feel...different.
laugh.gif
I've never personally bought anything, but I've tried some of them at a store. So I can't really say if they last long, though my gut feeling is telling me W+H probably has better construction/longevity

heartlessphil

Reaction score
guys...you forgot one of the best canadian brand... the best of the best for formal and casual stuff

Le Chateau!!!!

lol (flamesuit on) just kidding

heartlessphil

Reaction score
canada roots? do you have it lol

spring? a copy of aldo for kewl shooz!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads