• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTYGGG

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kit99bar
emailed them for info on this chukka but no response. anyone know what last it is on?
More than likely they are going to be on the Barrie. I wouldn't worry about it for they are prolly long gone by now. Always call TSM…never email. The old adage the early bird gets the worm applies to the seconds list.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can people copy and paste the emailed seconds list? obviously after thye get first pick but that would help those of us who are unfortunate enough not to be included

Cid

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
can people copy and paste the emailed seconds list? obviously after thye get first pick but that would help those of us who are unfortunate enough not to be included

There is a list for each size - why not just call or email them and ask to be put on the list for the size(s) in which you are interested.

Danito

Reaction score
I just purchased my first pair of Aldens (cap toe boots #8), and they've already accumulated quite a few scratches. Can these be simply brushed out, or must they be filled in with polish?

arrow

Reaction score
Picked up an Oxford Suede (flex welt) at Alden SF today... really versatile with Khaki or Denim.
Super comfortable and with more ankle support than the suede chukka model.
5647529715_60f0379547_z_d.jpg

harrythedog

Reaction score
Originally Posted by arrow
Picked up an Oxford Suede (flex welt) at Alden SF today... really versatile with Khaki or Denim.
Super comfortable and with more ankle support than the suede chukka model.
5647529715_60f0379547_z_d.jpg

those are beauties! enjoy!

CTYGGG

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Danito
I just purchased my first pair of Aldens (cap toe boots #8), and they've already accumulated quite a few scratches. Can these be simply brushed out, or must they be filled in with polish?
Brush 'em out…that's the beauty of cordovan.

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Danito

Search and read about cordovan care - there's plenty of resources.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lxlfeng
how do the modified last fit compared to the other lasts?
i heard it fits like a barrie, but was never sure.

FWIW, I am a 10D in both. Also 10D in Trubalance.

kit99bar

Reaction score
many of us have asked several times however we do not get the emails.
cloud.gif

Originally Posted by Cid
There is a list for each size - why not just call or email them and ask to be put on the list for the size(s) in which you are interested.

b-ill

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kit99bar
many of us have asked several times however we do not get the emails.
cloud.gif

Check your spam folder. That's where mine were ending up.

marg

Reaction score
for whatever reason the emails wouldn't go through on my gmail account. they send to my school account and i have no problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads