• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boring Saturday fit:

20110423_main.jpg

Saint James
Universal Works
Keds

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
dang, 5 days in a row. almost AR status.
5hoY0l.jpg

My least favourite of your fits this week but it still looks good. I'd never thought of wearing a contrast collar shirt casually. Last time I wore one on MC it was almost enough to give Manton apoplexy...
Originally Posted by aeglus
tumblr_lk1e2e0my11qcq3abo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lk1ekoy1T31qcq3abo1_500.jpg
[/SPOILER]extra shot:
tumblr_lk1enaGsBt1qcq3ab
[/SPOILER]
shoes:
tumblr_lk0aqdP0O31qcq3abo1_500.jpg
[/SPOILER]
normal roof shot:
tumblr_lk1dzmHq251qcq3ab
[/SPOILER]
Not a fan of the shoes, but I like the rest and don't have a problem with the T fit.

Originally Posted by nicelynice
Complaining about contrast collars with a contrast collar fit

EUGdB.jpg
3ny1s.jpg
[/SPOILER]

Not sure about the cropped pants with those shoes.
Originally Posted by halisray
Aeglus, I love your fits, but I hate those shoes. I find they make you look shorter than you are.

Here is my fit, simple, yet I decided to bust out the chinos and add some colour to my fits. Notice the leather and chinos lol, I am prepared to receive hate.

pf5Ez.jpg
[/SPOILER]
ps: dirty mirror

Looks okay.
Originally Posted by gettoasty
5644788593_3874629eb1_z.jpg
[/SPOILER]
Extra photos, so new cardigan came in and i really like it problem is, is it too small? Size is medium, i'm afraid size.L will be too big. item is still new so account for stretch (but i think it's too short in the body eh?) I would wear it open most of the time unless it's a layering piece under a jacket.

5644788491_35a78a31ac_b.jpg

5645352924_df78b2a945_b.jpg

5645353104_d047cc938b_b.jpg
anyways, i plan on wearing this all summer rotating the shirt & pants and occasionally the shoes.

**shirt and cardigan are both new w/ creases here and there still from packaging
cardigan fit looks okay, but the shirt collar doesn't look right - maybe a wash and unbuttoning an extra button might sort it. Personally I'm in the not a fan of NBs camp.
Originally Posted by SurrealV
Weekends:

Waistcoat/vest looks good with the rest.
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Sleeves pulled up while washing my hands
teacha.gif

cUdYV.jpg
edit:
xbrEp.jpg

I much prefer this to the previous fit. Nice.

Originally Posted by Jabonator
In general, I don't like dress shirts with sneakers, but this fit by Synth, I'm absolutely loving. Quite possibly my favorite of the week.

Here's a weak try from me, chinos, and a denim shirt. Also wearing a military green v-neck underneath, but don't think it shows too much in the picture. Couple bracelets to add a bit something to the boredom.

Oh, and new glasses.

3DdZ8l.jpg
Other than pocket bulge this looks pretty solid.
Originally Posted by noobizor
/persistence
Fit on everything looks good, particularly the pants.
Originally Posted by linkinwayne
That Saint James sweater looks really good.

Cheers. I seem to be seeing them everywhere this year, but I like them so I'm still wearing them.

Regalzack

Reaction score
Alright forgive me for asking advice, it was recommended I do something different with my hair... any suggestions... Also could anyone recommend what style sunglasses would best fit my face? I've always had a hard time with that... Thanks!

elph

Reaction score
Usually like man of kents stuff but i think hes becoming to comfortable dressing like a teenager. Plus i find his epic posts qouteing every picture really annoying, especially when they only say pointelss remarks like "good".

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by elph
Usually like man of kents stuff but i think hes becoming to comfortable dressing like a teenager. Plus i find his epic posts qouteing every picture really annoying, especially when they only say pointelss remarks like "good".

You know what's really annoying? When people don't know what the word epic ******* means.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know what's really annoying? When people don't know what the word epic ******* means.

Epic originally refers to length actually so elph is semi on point. "Extending beyond the usual or ordinary especially in size or scope" is how Merriam-Webster puts it

elph

Reaction score

Lol wut. I think the person you should be annoyed at is yourself.

nemuine

Reaction score
Those look awesome cuffed like that but it just be sweltering hot if I ever wore that in the spring/summer here.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it is a nice piece though imo, looks great slack. i would wear it unbutton for most occasions, really like 2/3 photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads