• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today's menu before I got too wasted and passed out until about 10min ago:

Goose Island Curbside Saison
Goose Island Citrine Bombshell
Goose Island Juliet
Founders Backwoods Bastard
Goose Island Big John
Founders Devil Dancer
Lost Abbey Amazing Grace
Upland Peach Lambic
Tyranena Shaggin' in the Wood
Tyranena Dirty Old Bastard
Tyranena Doubly Down 'N Even Dirtier
Founders Rubæus (whatchu know about that?!)
Flossmoor Station Bourbon Barrel Hi-Fi Rye

I love helping beer nerds move!

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
Don't worry tooch. It's not me. That is just unfucking real

46cae815.png

Decent IPA but lacks the character of something like hopslam or double trouble. Cheaper though
7ac52563.jpg

Dark Lord sucks anyways! Sell it for real, if people are dumb enough to spend the money then by all means do it!

Racer 5 is an awesome IPA, you can get bombers for $3.99! It's a single IPA, so of course it won't compare to Hopslam or Double Trouble that's like comparing a Dodge to a Mercedes, they're totally different. I'd still take Two-Hearted over most IPAs anyday...

Also, you should stop being nice to people and keep BA 4D our secret! You're ruining everything...

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Purchased 2 more bottles of KBS today and 2 bottles of Double Trouble for a total of $11.00. I made friends with the sales clerk/manager at a beer store and he asked me if i was interested in buying the last 2 bottles of KBS. I went there looking for Black Gold (they were sold out) and Big John (not yet in inventory).

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thursday I went to a vertical tasting of Bigfoot Barleywine. I had '01, '02, '07, and '10. The '07 was the best for my money. the '01 and '02 just didn't hold up all that well. Last night I had Life and Limb from '09 from Sierra Nevada and some imperial stout from them as well.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had today:
Epic Pale Ale
Three Philosophers(would buy again)

Currently:
Trappist Achel

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
neither rare, nor special, but bell's oberon is delish.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
neither rare, nor special, but bell's oberon is delish.

i went to an oberon release party when it came out. this year's recipe is just oh so yummy

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had this at a local pub and really enjoyed it. It's like drinking berry captain crunch.
Sea+Dog+-+Wild+Blueberry+Wheat+Ale.jpg

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tooch4321
Tyranena Shaggin' in the Wood
Founders Rubæus (whatchu know about that?!)

Any more Rubæus?? I had a bottle once and I loved it. I love me some raspberries.

What did you think of Shaggin' in the Woods?

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Taking a 6-pack of rogue dead guy to Easter dinner later today. Are they going to get the joke, or will I be mortally offending my friend's grandmother?
lol8[1].gif
Oh well, I'll just drink two or three and by then I won't care anyway. I'm not planning on being invited back...

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Been about three years since I've had real beer. I'm trying to spend my summer vacation drinking wines, but Sierra Nevada PA will make an appearance, for sure.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads