• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing

Donut

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
I ended up going back and getting the Davis in gray. They fit pretty well, much slimmer than I thought they would be. But as for them being TTS, this was not the case with the pair I bought. I bought a 31 x 32, and the waist measured to be more of a 34. A real 31 would never fit me.

By the way, does anyone know if this cardigan is still available? I'll have to use this recent pic of mellowfellow, as I don't know the name of the cardigan itself. I thought it looked familiar and when someone pointed out it was from Club Monaco, I remembered seeing it in stores. Passed up on it the first time but I really like the color and style. I assume they're probably sold out?

5637750309_140db3c888.jpg

I remember seeing this on the sale rack in december for about $39. I'm pretty sure it's all gone now and theres no more

dls6128

Reaction score
If you call around, you might be able to get one shipped to you. I picked one up a couple weeks ago for $15.

Donut

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dls6128
If you call around, you might be able to get one shipped to you. I picked one up a couple weeks ago for $15.

Now i really want one. What do I ask for? Is there a product number or something?

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dls6128

Wow, that's all? When I last saw it it was on sale for $69, marked down from $98. Eventually I forgot about it. I don't know if I'd go out of my way to find it, but should I spot one I'd pick it up. I still see quite a few winter sweaters and such quite often being sold.

Originally Posted by Donut
Now i really want one. What do I ask for? Is there a product number or something?

I'd imagine it goes by a specific name. I tried google but I just find images of other cardigans. I don't think it's the Hobbes.

malaujai

Reaction score
Has anyone picked up the McNairy's from CM yet? How are they selling? Heard they're priced at $140 (CDN)

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by raginberriodoom
I think that was from winter of this year, so they're probably all gone.

yeah, its from this winter. I picked up one on sale in december (though not $15 cheap).

Originally Posted by malaujai
Has anyone picked up the McNairy's from CM yet? How are they selling? Heard they're priced at $140 (CDN)

haven't seen them, my store just has clark's. I'm assuming only the flagship stores will get them?

malaujai

Reaction score
Ya, in terms of Ontario (maybe even only Canada), I was told only Toronto's Bloor Street location and Eaton Centre will get them

also: no student discount since these are external products

CanuckBassist

Reaction score
Ya, in terms of Ontario (maybe even only Canada), I was told only Toronto's Bloor Street location and Eaton Centre will get them

also: no student discount since these are external products

Are you sure? I used the student discount for my Ernest Alexander bag this past winter. I was surprised, but they did accept it.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I doubt they will go for that cheap. I'm sure they will be on par with how much the regular ones going for.

malaujai

Reaction score
Originally Posted by irbe
I doubt they will go for that cheap. I'm sure they will be on par with how much the regular ones going for.

Heard that from a sales staff at a store that didn't carry them. He checked them out himself...

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnH123
I should have kept my old student ID, there's no date on it so I could keep using it if I could find the bloody thing. 20% discount would be nice.

Seriously, all you need is a student ID? Wow, I may have to try that. I think my class was the last one that got IDs without expiration dates.
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads