• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sooo.... they make another ny but no la?

transient

Reaction score
Sent them an email with my order, called me to take CC info in the morning, shipped out everything I wanted the day after. So far so good and painless. Would be nice to have on the west coast but oh well.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So if it's so easy to get stuff just by email why do people need proxy in the US? Did we just get lucky with an easy to find item and the staff is usually incompetent or something?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no people proxying within US is pointless. proxying is for those who dont have a store int heir county like canada

transient

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gort
So if it's so easy to get stuff just by email why do people need proxy in the US? Did we just get lucky with an easy to find item and the staff is usually incompetent or something?

Good question. I don't know how comprehensive their online listing is compared to what they put on store shelves.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
no people proxying within US is pointless. proxying is for those who dont have a store int heir county like canada

i was about to use a proxy. but i can',t, it's the principle. so then decided i'd rather fly to nyc in the morning and pick up some items before flying out west
boxing[1].gif

also they charge so little to ship it out so no problems calling in an order.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by transient
Good question. I don't know how comprehensive their online listing is compared to what they put on store shelves.

yeah thtas true too ... for example, those wool socks by uniqlo are never online. there was a clamor to grab them after someone in WAYWT posted a fit pic of them

you could just ask when you email them but i think they require an item number

Two Shoes

Reaction score
Can anybody provide a link to the grey Uniqlo crewneck sweatshirt that looks like the W+H one? I looked through their website but couldn't find it.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill the DJ
Whoever said the blazers fit boxy, I'm not real sure what your body type is but that doesn't make sense to me. My work suits are all Uniqlo and +J. They all have a good, slim fit. The difference usually being +J fits 1/2 smaller than tagged.

I'm not even a big lifter but I have normal, non-Japanese shoulders and a drop. Even my size +J needs to a darted like crazy to avoid huge... blousing? at my mid back. The problem is, I have to get +J slim so the arms are adequately slim but those already come with the front darts. Now my work shirts are all going to look like ******* arts 'n crafts projects.

yeah, suiting fits great but shirts are weird
frown.gif

MJRRR

Reaction score
Lusting after these cargo pants. Is there anybody out there who could hook it up in a size 30 or 31?? (If yes, PM me).

Roger Mellie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CanuckBassist
Just remember that the Asian Uniqlos are shorter in the sleeves and probably the body as well.

For some reason I have found all Uniqlo t-shirts and Polo shirts to be longer in the body this year in the stores in London. The Polo shirts are a perfect fit in medium and I'm 6ft 5. I also tried on the premium cotton t-shirts (not as long in the body, but just OK) and some other cheaper t-shirts. The short sleeved linen shirts in medium were also long in the body. Uniqlo have got it spot on this year.

McCurry

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MJRRR
Lusting after these cargo pants. Is there anybody out there who could hook it up in a size 30 or 31?? (If yes, PM me).

these pants are designed for people that has no thighs. I tried on my size 31, and I couldn't even get them pass my waist

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads