• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jun hashimoto washed oxford

It fits similar to a BoO oxford, but better (at least for me). Fabric quality is definitely higher than BoO and the buttons are fastened in a manner which looks like they're not about to fall off. Also, there is washing discoloration running throughout the shirt that cannot be seen in the pictures.

junhashimoto_navy1.jpg

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
300.jpg
I needed a new brown leather belt and corter offers a really good value.

godeacs

Reaction score
Just picked up some fleur de lis sterling silver cufflinks on Etsy for wearing to a wedding in Louisville, KY last week. Should've picked them up before my New Orleans trip last weekend. Oh well!

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
That isn't brown.

Good value is colorblind.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
That isn't brown.
:/ it will be in a few months and even the color that it is now will work where I need it too. I wanted a raw leather belt, I guess "brown" was a bad description.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
BoO S/S button down
BoO shorts

i picked up 10 shirts at the sample sale today. i'm done w/ them for good now (0)

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
same pants different color, nonnative

wIqoN.jpg
BpZwE.jpg

socks
x4144n.jpg

shoes

iQQGE.jpg

Whatup summer
zFYrb.jpg

what kinda shoes? i like them. ive been looking for something similar.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Most of the stuff in my size was terrible.

... Did you see me there?

edit - were you the older asian man with a huge armload of shirts...

I don't think so, I would've recognized from wywrn. I went an hour after it started and shirts were all 60 (65 initially I hear?). In my racks (S & XS) there were lots of western shirts (grey-white) and overdyes in ugly colors (orange and brown) but also some solid color items I really like. What's your rack like?

edit: i did carry a lot of items at some point but I put all of them on hold, was the person wearing white mmm gats? if so that was me - but i'm only 25! (5)
ffffuuuu.gif

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No this dude was like 40. I was there at a quarter till and out of there before 6:15. Mine (XL) was all bull ****. I got a light blue S/S button down and some black shorts (M). Shorts are a little big, but not bad. Free PBR was cool too.

Did you check out the Jil sale?

kwoyeu

Reaction score
phew! glad i wasn't mistaken for a 40yo asian man
tounge.gif

I was actually going to the jil sale, but I forgot that it ended at 6 so I was checking out some junya items in bloomies
then i checked twitter and read about this sale so I rushed over (should've google reader'ed choosy beggar rather than subscribed to their daily email, they posted about the sale this morning but only sent out the email a few hrs ago)
did you go to the jil sale? i'm definitely going tomorrow. i hope they still have some bags. hope the info in this is not too outdated

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads