• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bringusingoodale
Looks too androgynous. Second one borders on feminine.
What? Really? ****, man I had no idea. I love that, Pink But what's the fabric on the left side of the detail shot??
Originally Posted by Eason
I don't know... he looks a bit... skinny fat in that 2nd pic
redface.gif
/otter

Haha, I won't deny it 110lbs, gotta suck in my gut
laugh.gif

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many owners has that cardigan had since I sold it?

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
How many owners has that cardigan had since I sold it?

Haha, just me and CrazyJew afaik
Thanks for passing it on, I dig it
And I got a good ass deal on it

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
yeah I guess everything gets a little hypothetical at some point
cant imagine myself walking around town and someone being like "whoa, whoa, whoa, that dude has cuffed TWO articles of clothing" and not "oh hey, its that foreigner"

I,d keep the jacket cuffs and have my jeans fall on the shoes, no need for that summery men's non-no look.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by noobizor
How much one knows about clothing is, uhm, immaterial, as long as they use this forum exclusively for poorly-worded insults. That is the real frustration.

But yeah, you do wonder if the type to brag about designer clothing has any conception of the larger world. There should at least be a sense of humor involved.
laugh.gif

You mean the larger world where status and material possession are approached with fetishistic fervor, yeah I think I've heard of it...

Anyway the point I am making is not "worship fuuma, he is so cool, he has a nice wardrobe and knows a lot about designer clothes", who cares. What I'm trying to say is that bringing knowledge and good fits should be encouraged not ridiculed as fussy or pretentious, because knowledgeable individuals are what makes the forum interesting (MoK is fine, so is Manton in menswear or nicelynice, you don't need to be into my own contributions, just stop being anti-fashion/clothes in a ******* clothing forum). If you care about cars or politics or whatever there are sections for that, SWD isn't the place.

Pieces of **** like RegisDB who are basically pissed that someone isn't an American bro are not needed and even members who aren't into fancy fashion designers should see why.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
synth what are the boots and not enough wind
Originally Posted by Fuuma
You mean the larger world where status and material possession are approached with fetishistic fervor, yeah I think I've heard of it... Anyway the point I am making is not "worship fuuma, he is so cool, he has a nice wardrobe and knows a lot about designer clothes", who cares. What I'm trying to say is that bringing knowledge and good fits should be encouraged not ridiculed as fussy or pretentious, because knowledgeable individuals are what makes the forum interesting (MoK is fine, so is Manton in menswear or nicelynice, you don't need to be into my own contributions, just stop being anti-fashion/clothes in a ******* clothing forum). If you care about cars or politics or whatever there are sections for that, SWD isn't the place. Pieces of **** like RegisDB who are basically pissed that someone isn't an American bro are not needed and even members who aren't into fancy fashion designers should see why.
niggas lie a lot homie
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Synth, thats one of the best toj fits ive seen. Loving your simpler fits lately.

Cacatfish

Reaction score
Gotta say I think Synthese does simple fits really well.
The more experimental stuff might be a relief as some kind of palate cleanser but.......yeah I like the more conventional stuff more.

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's how a jacket shoulder should fit I think. I like that you can see his shoulder protruding out slightly at the top. Seems like a lot of people have been ordering their shoulders too wide on toj leathers.

My next purchase will be a toj minimalist dr in black lamb. I'll style it similarly to how nonnative did in their video as well as like this: all black evrythang

Suicmez

Reaction score
It's likely because people need to work out a little more to fill out their jacket shoulders.
Jacket looks great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads