• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicmez

Reaction score
^Man, incredible goal to finish off an incredible game. He was a threat for the entire match. He may be seen as a huge pretty boy/sellout, but you can't deny the man's athletic ability and talent.

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Suicmez
^Man, incredible goal to finish off an incredible game. He was a threat for the entire match. He may be seen as a huge pretty boy/sellout, but you can't deny the man's athletic ability and talent.

Tbh thought he would slump when he moved, but he's got better if anything. Finally stopped choking in big games
lol8[1].gif

His pace was killer the whole match, incredible stuff

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
damn racehorse, perfected in the lab. now little lio, that's raw uncut s. american street skillz

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by linkinwayne
Best fit so far, that parka is awesome.
worship.gif

Originally Posted by shahanshah
damn this is real nice MoK !

btw are you a footy fanatic ?

Originally Posted by mike868y
Love the parka MOK.

Originally Posted by asobu
agree!

are you?

Cheers guys. I saw the Parka last year, but it was a limited colourway and impossible to get hold of, then somehow one popped up on ebay...

I follow West Brom so I don't know whether that classes me as a fanatic or just a naive optomist
wink.gif

Originally Posted by linkinwayne
Wtfff. I didn't know he had his own line

Anyone seen Rio Ferdinand's Five stuff? Some of the boots look good in photos, but I suspect the quality might not be Premier League...

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Cheers guys. I saw the Parka last year, but it was a limited colourway and impossible to get hold of, then somehow one popped up on ebay...

I follow West Brom so I don't know whether that classes me as a fanatic or just a naive optomist
wink.gif

Anyone seen Rio Ferdinand's Five stuff? Some of the boots look good in photos, but I suspect the quality might not be Premier League...

lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

bringusingoodale

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
serious question: does it look weird with BOTH the jacket and jeans cuffed, or is that something only I'm thinking about?

Kc47P.jpg
iqNu6.jpg

cdg
jcrew
junhashimoto
margiela

Serious answer: It looks bad.

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bringusingoodale
Serious answer: It looks bad.

I dont think it looks that bad. margiela plus cuffed jeans I like. I rather see sleeve rolled up or just altered short though.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dont think the issue is both articles being cuffed. its the execution of the cuffs on the jacket.
im sure nn fixed it
teacha.gif

slow day on waywt today
frown.gif

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by steveoffice
I dont think it looks that bad. margiela plus cuffed jeans I like. I rather see sleeve rolled up or just altered short though.

agreed.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you look ******* awesome, just get better hair

which item is julius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads