• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I'm only 22, I can get there
laugh.gif

That red key reminds me of the 599
inlove.gif

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
you can do linear regressions in excel. non-linear regressions you have to involve logs and its a pain ********** because excel can only do very basic stat modeling. i am in sas everyday as it is a much more advanced stat program. but yeah ... i like it i suppose.

you work in finance?

nope. i'm like nothing. are you saying that excel can't estimate nonlinear functions (e.g. cobb-douglas alpha/beta) or that it can't do nonlinear regressions (e.g. logit)? my old roommate works at goldman and he says it's soft. he does everything in excel.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
nope. i'm like nothing. are you saying that excel can't estimate nonlinear functions (e.g. cobb-douglas alpha/beta) or that it can't do nonlinear regressions (e.g. logit)? my old roommate works at goldman and he says it's soft. he does everything in excel.
what division is he/she in? i do forecasting for the pwm group (investment strategies). is he/she in slc or nyc? nope, excel can do non-linear forcasting (for example forecasting the price of crude for december 3, 2011) but the returned coefficients will have to manipulated.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he's in new york at some fund of funds division.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tween, that looks excellent. I really like the fit of the jacket with that pants fit.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
who cares ? go to the business thread

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol @ this du anxiously refreshing every 10 seconds waiting for me to post, sorry baby girl I was busy working since I'm not a trust fund kid

Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Ahhh, alright.....Feel better?

Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Just for ***** and giggles cause I am bored (well I am here)

photo-288.jpg

"du" where's the M3?

Aww you feel better now after posting that now, guy? ...hmm looks like i should change my location to under your skin

I'm confused, is anyone supposed to be impressed by your Junkuar(maybe by those who don't know **** about cars)? I must say though that car fits right in with that retirement community you got down there in florida.

ok so let's recap for those just joining us
1. your username is an automobile
2. you park backwards in parking spaces (which you admit to seeing nothing wrong with)
3. you wear cargos, flip flops and safe to assume aviators too? yet you are incapable of seeing what's good about mellow's fit, no surprise there
4. your join date is recent so it's starting to make sense
5. from your posts you are a student from what I gather, ok more sense
6. you respond to every post due to your insecurity just like how you left my post alone but then it got you so hot and bothered that you decided to take a picture of your junkuar key (that'll show him!) and try to justify it by saying for ***** & giggles (what does this even mean) and that you were "bored". Then proceeded to post it online for all of sf to see demonstrating your butthurtness and further embarrassing yourself.

I'd actually give you props if you had any semblance of taste in cars, perhaps if you drove a scuderia or some such but that would probably be for poser purposes anyway so it don't matter. Oh you mad aight right now.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

damn son.
laugh.gif

at least he doesn't have "halo" in his name.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
lol @ this du anxiously refreshing every 10 seconds waiting for me to post, sorry baby girl I was busy working since I'm not a trust fund kid

Aww you feel better now after posting that now, guy? ...hmm looks like i should change my location to under your skin

I'm confused, is anyone supposed to be impressed by your Junkuar(maybe by those who don't know **** about cars)? I must say though that car fits right in with that retirement community you got down there in florida.

2. you park backwards in parking spaces (which you admit to seeing nothing wrong with)
3. you wear cargos, flip flops and safe to assume aviators too? yet you are incapable of seeing what's good about mellow's fit, no surprise there
4. your join date is recent so it's starting to make sense
5. from your posts you are a student from what I gather, ok more sense
6. you respond to every post due to your insecurity just like how you left my post alone but then it got you so hot and bothered that you decided to take a picture of your junkuar key (that'll show him!) and try to justify it by saying for ***** & giggles (what does this even mean) and that you were "bored". Then proceeded to post it online for all of sf to see demonstrating your butthurtness and further embarrassing yourself.

I'd actually give you props if you had any semblance of taste in cars, perhaps if you drove a scuderia or some such but that would probably be for poser purposes anyway so it don't matter. Oh you mad aight right now.

Thanks for the paragraph! You have to stop with the parking joke though, it's pretty bad man. Now I am done, this place brings the lolz

So hey just for another ***** and giggles, no M3? well I guess thats a rhetorical question, later tough guy
lol8[1].gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We making this the "What Are You Using That Your Parents Bought For You Today" Discussion Thread?

Lemme go take a snap of that four-pack of low carb Monster my mom got me last week.

I know, I know. umad.gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads