• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Normally I would say neither because if you are in a city and wearing camo, it defeats the purpose...but pants

That's a pretty flimsy reason though. Do you also steer away from trench coats and peacoats? Military origins.

+1 million on this applying to boat shoes though, screw those things

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
If you had to choose one, camo pants or shorts?

Originally Posted by linkinwayne
Camo definitely, I've seen a slim pair in muted camo, awesome stuff

lol8[1].gif

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
That's a pretty flimsy reason though. Do you also steer away from trench coats and peacoats? Military origins.

+1 million on this applying to boat shoes though, screw those things

I actually like the military inspired stuff and am moving towards that. I would have to see slim camo pants like some mentioned here, but I wouldn't know how to pull it off without looking like I am in the reserves

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
I actually like the military inspired stuff and am moving towards that. I would have to see slim camo pants like some mentioned here, but I wouldn't know how to pull it off without looking like I am in the reserves

Understated muted camo isn't that hard to pull off.

Like this pair

I've seen them in real life, better than the **** pic makes it out to be.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Understated muted camo isn't that hard to pull off.

Like this pair

I've seen them in real life, better than the **** pic makes it out to be.

Those look pretty wearable. I thought you guys meant (and mike) straight up army fatigues

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Scott has a fit of him wearing the Epaulet camo pants lookin nice as hell

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never got into Supreme or Bape, but a few weeks ago I finally looked at some of their **** and wanted some really bad. Too bad the pieces I wanted are mad expensive/hard to find

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
compared to some stuff i see ppl talkin bout on here, bape / supreme are peanuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads