• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mellow looking good, and if you think that's what old people wear wtf. Regis don't understaaaand

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Great stuff from mellowfellow, nicely, and all the usual suspects. Thanks for all the, er, compliments, guys!
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
Synthese, which fits get you the most girls?
You mean which drives the fewest away?
tounge.gif
Getting some mileage out of these jeans this week! I thought I would try to do an ar6 thing and post a fit every day for 5 days, but really all I've changed is my shoes
frown.gif
jaWNml.jpg

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i'm not even talking about your fits anymore someone can copy/paste all the compliments from before. just heads up nicolo ceschi has been making kurtas recently
teacha.gif

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^perfect proportions/look for the blazer IMO.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
There is really nothing to understand/get "du's"

It's just the vibe I got. Take a stroll around Palm Beach and old people are dressed exactly like that. Probably not the same brands (could swear I saw an old guy in Geller), but that's what came to mind. I am sure a lot thought and steez went into that fit and congrats, but my comment is not meant to be a negative one. Just saying what I thought..thats why they post pics right?

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
i'm not even talking about your fits anymore someone can copy/paste all the compliments from before. just heads up nicolo ceschi has been making kurtas recently
teacha.gif

Excellent. now if only I could afford a bunch of **** to wear with a nicolo kurta!

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
you have a bunch of drop crotch stuffs. or go with maharishi

Suicmez

Reaction score
I think that's the best fit for the Cloak jacket I've seen oddly enough. Colour just looks great there. I'd like to see a Double Rider fit with the APCs and some boots or some sneakers.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
IMG_0908.jpg

Dyson Breeze distressed T
Momo's
Jil Sanders Mocs, trying to get them into fits even if they don't particularly go there

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
so edgy!!

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tee is too small, but I like the color.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
so edgy!!
Aww, I told you to not worry about it and not get defensive you are still the "bawws" in your "M3"
Originally Posted by APK
Tee is too small, but I like the color.
It fits really nice, fits exactly like a white one I posted a while back, but I have both my arms up

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
says the ford driver

you know what's funny, i don't even have to bag on you I just gotta wait for you to post and embarrass yourself

you'll get it someday if you're still around then doggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads