• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2017 MLB Season Thread

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
What the hell kind of injury is "leg weakness"?

Damn impressive start by Lee. Too bad the offense looks like ****.

the way its being described is actually very very very scary... flu like symptoms followed by lower leg weakness.... theres a scary disease that follow this course: Guillain-Barre syndrome - and I bet all medical people immediately suspected it upon hearing it.

Just google it and pray Mauer doesn't have it. I've seen about 10 cases of this and well it can be really really bad and tragic.

sexandcandy

Reaction score
halos best start in franchise history 10-5

matt kemp continues to ball

what is wrong with sabathia so far though?

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexandcandy
halos best start in franchise history 10-5

matt kemp continues to ball

what is wrong with sabathia so far though?

I dont know man, but his 2.5 era really doesn't reflect how shaky he's been so far. Lead-off guys always getting on base, missing locations, and high pitch counts. He gets bailed out by the double play every time, though...

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pennglock
I dont know man, but his 2.5 era really doesn't reflect how shaky he's been so far. Lead-off guys always getting on base, missing locations, and high pitch counts. He gets bailed out by the double play every time, though...

he's getting "only one bowl of captin crunch" withdrawal.

needs to go back to consuming one whole box per sitting.

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, I'd never heard that story.

I was actually going to comment on the lost weight. Hopefully Yankee staff didn't goad him into losing it-- with someone playing at his level, why would you roll the dice and try to change the winning formula?

sexandcandy

Reaction score
i know it's the rangers at home, but like i said before..santana is garbage.

i hope the dodgers can do some work tonight

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexandcandy
i know it's the rangers at home, but like i said before..santana is garbage.

**** the Rangers... Lolz.

sexandcandy

Reaction score
it's currently 14 to 2 in favor of the Halos. Bottom of the order just pummeled the Rangers tonight lol

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know, hopefully Jeff Mathis never sees another game behind the plate. What more do you want out of Conger?

sexandcandy

Reaction score
i'm with you. only way this could have been better is if napoli was catching tonight for Texas haha

guster

Reaction score
I always wondered about the numerous steroid rumors with Anderson. He seemed to come out of nowhere with that power?

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The O's lose 8 straight and we're still up a couple of games on Loston. Edina, you got a real find in Bruce Chen though, it only took him 12 years to put it all together. He's looking like a world beater.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
The O's lose 8 straight and we're still up a couple of games on Loston. Edina, you got a real find in Bruce Chen though, it only took him 12 years to put it all together. He's looking like a world beater.

No way is he going to last.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
No way is he going to last.

I always liked Chen, when he was with the O's I considered him a better long man than starter. He's a very soft thrower, some guys blossom early some guys blossom late. I think he's turned a corner. Also I love Butler and I hope the O's can grab him once he becomes a FA.

tj100

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
I always liked Chen, when he was with the O's I considered him a better long man than starter. He's a very soft thrower, some guys blossom early some guys blossom late. I think he's turned a corner. Also I love Butler and I hope the O's can grab him once he becomes a FA.

As they say, it's pretty rare for nine teams to be wrong about a guy...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads