• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by alphaO888
I'm a pretty bad photographer but here it goes.. didn't wait until daylight. The calf is much darker than what's showing in the below pics; the first pic is closest but still much lighter than how the vintage oak looks in person.

Nice choice, I wear a version of the same shoe myself today, but in black on black.

bild.JPG

alphaO888

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
very sexy pics. Still don't know why G&G wasn't able to fit my foot at a trunk show
confused.gif

thanks - the TG73's definitely feel ever so slightly tight but they should conform once I break them in. Was it a width issue that you had at the show? Leaves, the black on black look pretty gangster.. i like them

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HORNS
I want these real, real baddddd . . .

me too ether in dark brown pig skin or croc suede

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luk-cha
me too ether in dark brown pig skin or croc suede

I really like the twist of using the porcine skin. Has anyone seen a pewter colored leather? I know there's a museum black? But they look like, well, black in the photos I recollect.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HORNS
I really like the twist of using the porcine skin. Has anyone seen a pewter colored leather? I know there's a museum black? But they look like, well, black in the photos I recollect.

perhaps they can do some bleaching on the pig skin like they can with calf

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
very sexy pics. Still don't know why G&G wasn't able to fit my foot at a trunk show
confused.gif

What do you mean by this? That their RTW lasts didn't fit you?

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
What do you mean by this? That their RTW lasts didn't fit you?
I was fitted for a RTW shoes by one of the owners of G&G at a trunk show in SF. They assured me that the last (don't recall which one) was the best for me and I ordered the shoe in suede. It was delivered on time, as promised. Once I got it and put it on it seemed snug across my instep. I've never really had this problem with any other shoe before. I tried stretching it out with a pair of Lobb EE width wooden trees that I have. I normally wear E in Lobb which on some Lobb lasts is a bit loose. That stretching helped but it still wasn't comfortable. I emailed the company and they were very quick to respond. I suggested going to a longer or perhaps wider size and they said, "No" that wasn't the right solution. If they didn't feel right after a few hours of wearing around the house to return them". That is what I did. They refunded my money immediately, no problem. They certainly have excellent customer service and attractive shoes.

Lightbringer

Reaction score
I was fitted for a RTW shoes by one of the owners of G&G at a trunk show in SF. They assured me that the last (don't recall which one) was the best for me and I ordered the shoe in suede. It was delivered on time, as promised. Once I got it and put it on it seemed snug across my instep. I've never really had this problem with any other shoe before. I tried stretching it out with a pair of Lobb EE width wooden trees that I have. I normally wear E in Lobb which on some Lobb lasts is a bit loose. That stretching helped but it still wasn't comfortable. I emailed the company and they were very quick to respond. I suggested going to a longer or perhaps wider size and they said, "No" that wasn't the right solution. If they didn't feel right after a few hours of wearing around the house to return them". That is what I did. They refunded my money immediately, no problem.

They certainly have excellent customer service and attractive shoes.

That is awesome. Hats off to them

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
i think this is all the deco pictures i have now

DecoSamples10-1.jpg

DecoSamples4-3.jpg

DecoSamples20-1.jpg

DecoSamples-1.jpg

DecoSamples3-2.jpg

H2T

Reaction score
Exquisite shoes. Now someone please remove the can of coke next time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads