• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Yes. There was white, black, khaki, and olive when I went two days ago. Wanted to like them but they were just way too skinny, even for me.
confused.gif

pvrhye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Digging my new cheap as hell linen sportcoat. It's got a little sheen to it
frown.gif
, but it's otherwise quite nice and fits right off the rack. Wonder what the sheen is.... sizing? ... fusing? ... Skotchguard?!?

m4x

Reaction score
Could anyone here tell me how the:

Light Sweat Long Sleeve Shirts
Oxford Long Sleeve Shirts A
and
MEN Washed Chino Shorts

fits and if they are true to size?

I'm 176cm and 70kg and considering buying a S in sweat, XS in oxford and S in shorts.

I have size S in Our Legacys sweatshirt, XS in Our Legacys 1940's shirts and 31" in April 77 joey jeans/Cheap monday tight.

The website im looking in is from UK, does the sizes varying from the US & Asia webshops?

Regards

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone give me insight in to how the fit of the J+ skinny jeans compares to the T-000? Specifically wondering about the difference in waist, thigh and leg opening measurements between the two (for the same tagged size). Thanks.

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone of you want these linen shirts, which are selling out quickly and aren't going be restocked, let me know:
IMG_5210.jpg

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How's the wrinking with these shirts this year? I bought some last summer but they wrinkled ridiculously easily.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Quite a few of their linen shirts from last season were supposed to be crinkled like that.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i wonder if he read the "crinkled shirt" on the tags ?

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The xs oxfords fit me really well after a wash/dry. Going to pick up more in the future.

Donut

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
The xs oxfords fit me really well after a wash/dry. Going to pick up more in the future.

What's the pit to pit on them?

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just hit me up mikey.

P.S. uniqlo stuff fits TTS across all of their **** so that works for tees/polos/hoodies/sweaters etc.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
just hit me up mikey.

P.S. uniqlo stuff fits TTS across all of their **** so that works for tees/polos/hoodies/sweaters etc.

it all fits very boxy though

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads