• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
dude
what...kind of movie is this?

Originally Posted by slack tide
I'm not completely convinced that synthese (who has me on block like a ******* *****) crams just as much as pie as we all think he does due to his fuckin wild fits!

maybe hair, body type, and attitude he gets a fair amount of possy thats it. clothes get you ****. real recc real.

the megaman and madmax type garb might not bring it on like you think in a place like denver. probably just a buncha batches tryin'to'geta Vail or Breck or Eagle fuckin' airport or wherever the **** else snow board town caters to hot sluts imo

But in closing I'm sure sythn gets az but it's normal az not based on a oversized blu shewz but if it is the blue shews then play on and punch myself x2 but im sure it not di

dirk er jerbs

damn son where'd you find this.

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MoK
thanks for all of your critiques
and pic contributions. I've been meaning to say that for a while. I think if you truly enjoy taking fit pictures it shows and adds a lot to the photos, which yours have plenty...

+1 to that, I enjoy reading them though I never post pics.

Well

207131_10150165914902273_570167272_6952438_1623307_n.jpg

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
^^^ i shaved my head after seeing the madness

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
It was a popular look on SuFu a couple of years back, but aside from aeglus, I can't recall many people sporting the style until after Synthese became a regular contributor in this thread.
I see at least 5 a day around my neighborhood so it doesn't seem that odd.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know..but it's pretty bad. I know. I want to say it's doctored or some **** but it's obviously not. Try reading it slow is all I can suggest..
or try not reading it at all. that is some bone-headed jibberjabber. At least you realize it now. back on topic, does someone follow you around to take your pics? I am stuck DYI style, putting the self-timer camera on the top of the weber grill while all my neighbors stare at me wondering why I take pics of myself.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
frankly, nobody here is "getting *****" because of their clothes, and anyone who dresses in a particular way under the delusion it will help them get laid is ******* awful

This is the net, I'm getting ***** right now

Maybe you guys can ask the two chicks that come to this place to pick out who is steezing swag or whatever the **** the word is now, make a contest out of it

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by linkinwayne
+1 to that, I enjoy reading them though I never post pics.

Well

207131_10150165914902273_570167272_6952438_1623307_n.jpg

This looks...off. I'm not a fan of leathers and low-tops to start with, but this looks more like a mashing together of pieces that are popular around here.

I think the glasses are throwing it off a bit, too. My eyes are awful, too, but I keep an ample supply of contact lenses around so I only have to wear glasses before bed or if my eye is about to fall out or something.

stick

Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
This looks...off. I'm not a fan of leathers and low-tops to start with, but this looks more like a mashing together of pieces that are popular around here.
As is it looks like a "cool dad" fit. If the jacket and jeans were 1-2 sizes smaller it'd be an average generic SF fit.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
frankly, nobody here is "getting *****" because of their clothes, and anyone who dresses in a particular way under the delusion it will help them get laid is ******* awful

Could not agree more. Looks and attitude. But mostly just looks. Most girls are shallower than guys.

Originally Posted by DLester
or try not reading it at all. that is some bone-headed jibberjabber. At least you realize it now.

back on topic, does someone follow you around to take your pics? I am stuck DYI style, putting the self-timer camera on the top of the weber grill while all my neighbors stare at me wondering why I take pics of myself.

Yeah, my girlfriend does. She likes photography and stuff like that. All of my pics are just iPhone + sunlight too..

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
wtf?

It means that is the net, anyone can say anything....like the timeless: I get *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads