• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Did someone say squirrel?
baby-squirrel.jpg

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Did someone say squirrel?
baby-squirrel.jpg

fyi eason if you actually get the pt job, deny that **** as it is worse than teaching english guaranteed

(going by what a very good friend has to say about it via a high-level guy in Korea... high level as in he did some big roles in American films as well)

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Yeah I really enjoy my job now, I wouldn't want to set my career back for something that sounds fun in just in concept. (I like how we use this thread as our PM system.)

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't believe in PMs unless I'm buying something.

Also high respect for you learning mandarin as well as you have since I thought you were just passable and not comfortable with it. It's an easy language but still...

I need a bit more work since I just make enough to get by now but enjoying the fact that I'm not stuck at a **** job and instead just playing with kids a couple hours a day and getting paid to talk to some CEO for a little bit.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Surprised that Ervell knit is actually long enough.

Suicmez

Reaction score
Doesn't matter, you're still killing it with every unsynth-like fit you post

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I feel sorta bad since I love saying people should try sorta weird stuff but think synthese's "normal" fits are GREAT and know that my "normal" fits are much more appealing to most people as well.

Suicmez

Reaction score
It's because you two have been doing it for so long.
These types of fits are easy for people such as yourselves to pull off, since there's a lot less at play.
You've been buying clothes that fit you well for a while, so the things that plague others who do more traditional looks eg. shirt not fitting right, jeans fitting awkwardly, don't happen with your fits.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Guess that's part of it; I think I just get bored really easily with things I feel really comfortable with.

anyways was getting bored of tapered jeans to be honest so giving my skulls more wear and someone said it looks dope when it's just me wearing whatever
tumblr_ljwo2xPzN21qcq3ab

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Want those RO knockoffs so bad. (I want the originals too, obviously). They compliment the moto so well.

Would like it with a lighter tee to balance out the colors tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads