• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Junya Watanabe fw11 + ss11

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
I really dislike this thread. I won't be buying anything from S/S 11, it's not that strong and I own enough at 7/8 jackets alone. I will however be buying the red knit blazer the day that it drops.
and i will be buying the grey knit blazer the day it drops!
devil.gif
i'm serious going to just save up for a couple of things I want each season, pay retail, and be done. **** is exhausting also considering this one on ebay, would fit me perfectly in the shoulders but probably a little too long (measured from top of collar, to be sure but still). would you say it would be a good buy? i noticed that this blazer has been bumping around various b&s for over a year now.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Have my eye on one of these.

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drmmr
Would kop any piece from FW without hesitation, the only problem is I'm in the fucken tropics
ffffuuuu.gif
facepalm.gif

I hear you. Going back to Malaysia in a few months, and can't see myself wearing anything more than T-shirts and jeans etc. Even then, will probably sweat just walking around outside.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
and i will be buying the grey knit blazer the day it drops!
devil.gif
i'm serious going to just save up for a couple of things I want each season, pay retail, and be done. **** is exhausting

also considering this one on ebay, would fit me perfectly in the shoulders but probably a little too long (measured from top of collar, to be sure but still).

would you say it would be a good buy? i noticed that this blazer has been bumping around various b&s for over a year now.

You may want to stick with band. Junya requires a proper wardrobe to support each piece ad frankly from what I've seen you don't have much it'd work with, but do you.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow man

When I started kopping ill ish I had nothing that it would go with, tonight I wore navy irish handknit shawl collar robe with a medium blue hidden placket button up, raw jawnz and brown margiela side zips, I had like nothing 18 months ago

We all gotta start somewere. I can honestly remember the first designer piece I kopped, raf simons metallic graphic neck knit, changed my life.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
You may want to stick with band. Junya requires a proper wardrobe to support each piece ad frankly from what I've seen you don't have much it'd work with, but do you.

point taken, thank you. i'm trying to build a wardrobe that consists of mmm/raf/jil/dries/vb/etc. (=jet-approved lol) on the one hand and more classic/preppy/americana/biz casual/colorful brands (boo/tb/ervell.. elevated j.crew some might say?) on the other with an eye towards mixing elements from both. i was hoping that some of the tamer junya pieces (at least the ones I'm thinking of buying) can be easily integrated into the second category (and perhaps even the first in some cases) but i might be wrong. i definitely don't have more junya pieces to support the non-tame junya pieces, that's for sure

Mesta

Reaction score
It's always a pain ********** (and to the wallet) to build from scratch a consistent wardrobe.
But it's like everything else, the more you know and learn, the more in need for more you feel. Damn.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't believe my cardi hasn't sold

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fits like a M
no way it'll ever be $225 though :p
I'm gonna make my posts up to 2011 and than not post until 2012

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads