• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not bad, but it has the zipper placement in odd areas which I don't like. Plus, I bet they are very shiny and noticeable. Epaulets are something ive always been iffy about too.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
haven't found a pic on the internet of the one I really liked, but it was a collared single rider's that was reminiscent of the Hedi-era Dior Homme leathers, except the front of the jacket had pockets in a French F2-jacket kind of style, like two vertical pockets and then two bomber style patches with zipper hand pockets on top of them, with bright Lampo zips. Same season as the DR above.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
the quality was junky looking, though; that DR above in calf was very dry and made of cheap looking leather. Reminded me of a 'classic' American biker jacket brand like Schott or Vanson.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this is the most times I had to use google to understand what someone was saying on here. Sounds interesting, though
lol8[1].gif

quasky

Reaction score
drew, what season is that balmain from? pretty, pretty, pretty good.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
X-posted from Recent Purchases part 2
CCP Fencing LM/2267 KALB-PTC/10
IMG_0441.jpg
IMG_0447.jpg
IMG_0443.jpg
IMG_0444.jpg
IMG_0446.jpg

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone give me some suggestion on this red jacket? What can I wear with it? I will change the shoes to a black Dr marten, perhaps?

lordofthefart

Reaction score
are there any leathers out there that aren't TOJ that are ~1000 range that don't suck quality/design wise?

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
used attachment, backlash, and julius leathers are comparable to ToJ quality in that range

lordofthefart

Reaction score
what about brands which have new ones? i know s2a but anything else out there? perhaps some that are near the 1k mark which go on sale regularly?

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maybe vincent &amp; vincent, but seriously at that price point, there really isn't much

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads