• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Are those blacks apcs?? Dope as hell
Also, all your fits are always on point

yeah, black cures (started out raw) that i picked up off ebay a few years back.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sup guys, This marks my second post in WAYWT. I've been going through this thread + Random Fashion Thoughts and trying to take in as much as I can. Looking to improve my overall aesthetic, but I'm not out to drop $$$ to ascend to baller status
devil.gif
(only in college, hurhur) The only things I'm really willing to spend a decent amount of money on are jeans, knits, and shoes; having difficulty tracking down the latter at affordable prices + figuring out what I actually need. All suggestions/critique/snarkiness appreciated. In particular, looking how to work with my proportions and camera angles better. Anyway...
IMG_3428.jpg
I tried to take a pic outside, but for some reason it's ridiculously bright. I don't handle cameras much, so yeah..
All my outdoor pics came out like this:
IMG_3440.jpg

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nemuine
Looks fine to me. I would get a haircut though.

Yes I am due for one, going to get one before I go home after finals

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Day 7/7... though I'm kinda cheating since it's from yesterday. Was actually going to do something totally different but the weather dictated. Maybe I'll do the other thing tomorrow.
6TTYY.jpg
Video waywt
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Posted all 7 days in the no-discussion thread: http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=1952

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i like the jacket but why a communist color palette lately ?

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Hahaha 2 days ago Jet asked why I only ever wear black.

GET YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT PEOPLE.

Not sure how green / brown is communist. Military, perhaps. But it was generally my intent this winter to get my previously workwear/military stuff to move in a darker and less workweary direction. "Apocalyptic" has been thrown around a couple of times, often in conjunction with zombies.

saelan

Reaction score
The number one thing that throws of AR_Six's fits for me is the hair. You should take a cue from Bows1, dude. Your style is too intense for a normal-guy haircut like that.

Blackmaged, I can't really see what the shoes are, but I'm not seeing any major problems with that. You could do a lot of things to step it up, though (hair again, maybe different frames though those ones suit you okay). There's lots of room within a look like that to work in nicer individual pieces without having to go too crazy.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wupper

Reaction score
There is not one fit that I really like but if it works for you, that's the only thing that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads