• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

healthy breakfast?

Mr. White

Reaction score
Some positives and negatives there. Australopithecines went extinct in so many areas that became glaciated or deforested that the Rift Valley continued to be the generator of hominids. I believe that the easy availability of water, fruit, and seeds for all but the warmest parts of the climate cycle -- made hominids fruit eaters.

Thomas11129

Reaction score
Breakfast is the absolute time to plan in a confined or two of accomplished grains, which forth with fiber aswell action abounding health-promoting vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals.The almond butter is convalescent than peanut-butter, with lots of acceptable protein to ample you up.

Mr. White

Reaction score
^^^ I had to run that through Babble Fish, but yeah, what he said.

TimelesStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A very recent favorite of mine that I thought I'd share:

Fried egg (done in olive oil), a bit of sharp white cheddar (real stuff, not the ****** slices) atop a slice of multigrain toast. It's only about 250 calories but quite filling, free of any sugar or other bad carbs and very tasty (for those who enjoy eggs and cheddar).

Rene

Reaction score
Eggs bread, fresh fruits and juices can take in breakfast. Breakfast should
be healthy and full of nutritions, because it helps you provide the calories
for all the day.

djlukin

Reaction score
Non fat Greek Yogurt with Honey, 2 Scrambled eggs and ketchup. Delicious, about 400 kcal, and perfectly balanced. Will keep you full and won't load you on high GI carbs.

presence

Reaction score
shibbel;4287443 said:
Most people aren't even hungry in the morning- they just eat because the myth of how important breakfast is has been hammered into our brains. You want an extremely convenient breakfast that's low cal, sugar, and fat? Nothing at all, skip breakfast, eat when you're hungry.[/QUO

RIDICULOUS

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have puffed brown rice and Fiber One original with skim milk. I've been getting more and more sensitive to sweets, so this is a good breakfast for me because there is zero sugar.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mannix
I have puffed brown rice and Fiber One original with skim milk. I've been getting more and more sensitive to sweets, so this is a good breakfast for me because there is zero sugar.
Except for the lactose in the skim milk you're consuming, and the carbohydrates found in your puffed brown rice and Fiber One cereals.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been alternating between a 2 egg omelette with chopped veggies and turkey bacon and granola with non-fat milk and berries. This is part of Weight Watchers and I've lost 7 lbs while eating all the fruits and vegetables I want. I feel great with such a balanced healthy diet that is low in fat and high in veg and fruit.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lately I've been doing 2 scrambled eggs and some Greek yogurt.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Lately I've been doing 2 scrambled eggs and some Greek yogurt.
Yum.
thumbs-up.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads